Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Graduation - NBS: The event

The BBQ was excellent... As usual, during the first hour, there was aloot of people standing at the BBQ pit with an empty plate and watery mouth :p I was lucky enough to get constant supply of food, although I need to take plate with one hand and camera with another. I didn't know how much I ate that day.. but I surely got rotund belly for the next day XD (lucky no stomach aches) Our food varies from otah2, chicken wings, to bread, marshmallow and sate. Not forgetting dearest Mamme and Cheese ball... And even pringles for answering questions! (some of the questions: How many job interviews fieda gone through in this week? What did nancy ate first in the BBQ? Among us, who knew Ocvia for the longest time?) The food is all Nyummy2 ^^ two thumbs up for Boly! After that we also got watermelon as dessert.. Felt sorry that some people came back too late and miss it.. Jess needed to go back to JP to bring the cake and buy the wine.. and came back quite late too.. :'( After all people coming, all food cleaned.. here the time for performance!


Feel Hungry? Same here...

The performance started with a brief speach from head organizer... a ribbon cutting from the 3 graduating fellows... followed with.. Break Dance~ Yeah, live from the President and Vice President :p Soon after that, it continued with our singing.. ^^; Thanks Anton as the lead vocalist.. and thanks the rest too :') Thx Arifin to join our group :p After our performance, continued with Programmer's. Started with Tomy reading poem, then the song of Season in the Sun with WK as the guitarist.


Let's get the party started! ~ Fieda, Nancy, Ocvia

I can't really remember what is the next event following? If I'm wrong, it's cake and wine party.. followed with a 'game' which lead them to the 'Happy Graduation' words.. Then the nice flash presentation... And continued with dedication speach for each graduating fellow.. After each speach, there is a gift from all of us, which was our wishes for them.. It's then continued with their thank you speach to us (hehe) And ended with photo session..


Happy Graduation...

Felt very happy with the party.. and sad to the fact that they're really leaving soon.. We're going to miss you lotz.. nancy, fieda, ocvia.. wish you all the best career ahead..
I reached hostel at 2.. Felt like going to doze soon.. but then, still spent my time to recharge camera's battery and transfer the photo to computer (It was one GB for the 6 hours event!!) Only after that.. I went to sleep.. soundly until the next afternoon.. But it was another story :p
The report of the Farewell Party ended here...

"As we go on...
We remember...
All the time we...
Had together...
And as our life changes...
come whatever...
we'll still be...
Friends Forever"

Happy Graduation to whole Final Year Students!! Friends forever all... =)
Erlin.D

No comments: