Last Thursday, I had my 6 hrs lesson, straight from 3.30 – 9.30. I was very exhausted.. can’t absorb anything during the last 2 hrs.. and it means that I didn’t understand 2/3 of my information retrieval lecture, which happen to be a subject with neither proper lecture notes nor a lecture recording. The lecturer, Kuiyu, didn’t joke as much as he did during software engineering course. He gets very technical now.. Maybe because most of the students are Master, hence the joke isn’t appropriate anymore? Anyway, the content of the lecture itself is very abstract to digest… O.o
Late, difficult, and straight 6 hrs lesson. Looking back, I can’t remember why I choose this subject T_T. Too bad that I realize my fault only on Monday, after the add/drop period ends. Now I have no choice but to accept the consequences. I felt dizzy when I look at the tutorial… really T_T Why I didn’t take simulation at the first place? I felt dumb now…
Well.. at least I still have friends there ba.. rite, peko? Erikson? :p hahaha.. let’s fight our best for this gloomy subject T_T
On Tuesday, I walked at level 2 of N4.. prayed hard that I didn’t meet my supervisor.. and fated, I bumped to her before I finished my pray..T________T she took the chance to ask for my updates and a time for demo. T__T I’m really scared.. I haven’t done 20% of it.. how to demo? T_T ix….
A lot of people have started to write report. But I’m still stuck with experiment… Now is also already in second tutorial.. but I haven’t even look at my first tutorial.. and stupid me always sleep in the lecture T_T
Seems like I can start to feel the rush and stop slacking. Finally.
What a post full of “T__T”,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment