I can’t really remember how many places I have gone to.. but there are really a lot of temples, mountains, and harbors.
List of place visited in chronological order:

Nanjing Road @ Shanghai :p

Yu Yuan Garden @ Shanghai

Xin Tian Di @ Shanghai

Ancient City @ Zhou Zhuang

Han San Xi

Tiger Hill

West Lake

Dunno What Temple

Forgot What Lake

Some Park

My Park :p

Wu Xi

Zu Jia Jiao

and finally - Internet @ home sweet home ^^
If you wondered why there is always only one person inside the pictures: my sister always hide when i want to take pic with her. Mum always run when I'm standing near her with camera. Sister's son is too short to take pics together with me. Sister's husband prefer to be photographer than the object T_T but lucky, I still manage to get some group photos. v^^v

Tour Group. Thanks for such a wonderful holiday, sis!
Let's move to other more interesting topic~~~ food~~~
Daddy always said that China got a lot of great food in cheap price… at the end, I still love mum and sister cook the most there. Maybe the taste bud is different? I can’t even feel wanting to eat their tiny bite.. not like here in Singapore where I always almost can’t survive the temptation of the crepes or takapochi. There they had stuff like stinky tofu and stone corn. I tried them, I could finish them, but I never have the desire to buy it again (if got people buying it for me, of course I will still eat :p hahaa..) I can never understand why local like stinky tofu? Any idea?
I intended to list out the food I ate... but cancelled because it's simply uncountable.

Nyummiest Homemade Sui Jiao (pic of 1 portion)

Weird Tough Corn (oh my poor teeth T_T)

Salmon + Wasabi @ Pizza Hut! The Pizza there is not cheap at all.. T_T

A Nice Fine Dining during Mother's Day

Japanese Buffet

Fish Shark Set Menu

And of course... KFC! Sadly, they didn't have cheese fries :(
Alright.. That's all for the food portion... write more and I might not be able to calm my stomach down now. hahaha...
The weather in China is pretty good; it was windy most of the time, making me sleep for more than 12 hours everyday. I really slept a lot here... even a 15 minutes drive to restaurant is enough to make me doze off… is it my real sleeping power which had been hindered so long by coffee? (The sleep contributes to my 5kg weight increase T_T)
So:
good weather -> sleep more
good weather -> eat more
eat more + sleep more = fatter
blame my fat to the good weather XD
Great 2 weeks holiday~
Erlin.D
2 comments:
Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time in China with your parents :D
Thanks anyway for your lovely sweets you brought back there for us. Love it.
Hahaha... Yup2 Agung, it was fun there, especially when what you have to do are sleep and eat XD
Your most welcome ^^ Glad that you like it :D
Post a Comment