
Erikson, The Lao Pan
I, never been to Rice Table before, quickly signed up when the offer come. However, I never expected that I’ll be sick on the date itself… T_T But, despite being sick, I still ate in my ‘normal’ portion. Yeah, at least the $32.40 was put at the right place :p

CSC-ians and Praz :p
From all the food, I love Soto the most. It doesn’t make me full, it’s nyummy, and left a warm feeling in the throat :D The rest are worth trying… It has been so long since the last time I ate Indonesian food… ah~~
I really forgot that I was still unwell and eat almost all the chicken wing =.=’ I’m really weak to food.
The buffet went from 6 until 8.30. Afterwards, took some lame pics and went back hostel. Just after I reached hostel, I started to coughed severely again T_T I almost couldn’t sleep yesterday due to coughing.. sigh T_T

SCE Outing @ Rice Table
Right now, I’m so happy for my roomie =D Congratz, dear roomie! It's truly a dream come true! ^^ Take care a lot when I’m not around (I’m sorry to transfer the bactery to you T_T) Tomorrow I’m going off to Shanghai… This blog will hibernate for 2 weeks ^^
Enjoy the holiday, everyone!
Shanghai, I’m coming~
Erlin.D
13 comments:
wahhh so early... sunhong ya erlin..
enjoy your holiday and see you two weeks later :D
XD Arigatou Eva... enjoy the last few weeks of IA yaa... (gk maksud nyindir) hahahaa...
Wah, masih ketemu ya 2 weeks later? blm berangkat? seeepppp ;)
I can help you with the blogging. hehe, just gimme your pswd :p
u go update your blog lar =.=' one month only update one short blog. hahahaa XD jokin2~
Help me with my scratch and win can? The password is the same with your computer password :p
lol, no problem. just gimme your computer pswd then XD. i have a lot of things that can't be described in words. haha, that's why i only write a short one :p
the password is the same with urs :p hahahaa...
wah, write blog also so many excuses =.='
erlinn minta fotonya ya yg bareng2 semuanya ^_^
nooo.. the last time you didn't post for 2 weeks, I can barely sleep. how can you do this? i'm sure there is internet in Shanghai..
@erlin: you can blog in shanghai... they don't censor blogger one lah :p
looking forward to see ur shanghai pix ^^
Erlin ~ China is having earthquake now... Was very worried for u..
@ jas
hopefully erlin's alright... the earthquake is far from shanghai... it's in sichuan only... =.=
sorry.. i dunno about china's map.. haha ! but i miss erlin ~ hope our date come soon....
@ Maria
silakan2 ^___^ foto lengkapnya ada di share juga kok ^^
@ 6
it turns out that I can't survive 2 weeks without blogging :p
@ Ki Chi
They dont censor blogger, they censor blogspot T_T hahaha
@ Jasmine
Thanks so much jasmine.. I'm fine here.. looking forward to our date soon.. muach :*
Post a Comment