Today is my last day of holiday as well as my last day of holding my Student Pass. I’m quite settled down with my new place ^^ Like what I done during IA at Apple, I have compiled a list of Pro and Cons of staying here… Starting with the cons first:
Cons:
Far from bus stop (5 mins walks)
Far from MRT somemore! (5 busstops)
The road is very steep (almost roll when I walk down and killing me softly as I walk back. Don’t want to imagine how to walk during heavy rain)
Far from any makan places (nearest kopitiam is 25mins walk)
Far from work place (need to wake up earlier T_T)
PUB x 1.5 from normal rate
Pros:
From the first 3 cons points: good sport exercise
Practice to cook at home
The place is shady, windy, cozy and quiet~
Swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ pit provided
The place is quite new (half of the furniture are recently brought from IKEA :p)
The owner is quite helpful and kind (some said handsome)
The flat mates are wonderful ^^
Yesterday, I just tried out my first creation: salty French toast… which costs me stomachaches for the rest of the day. Yesterday, I also have my first swimming lesson, which make me drank more than enough water for a day.
Wish that we’ll be able to stay here, with peace and harmony, until the time forces us apart :p
Erlin.D~
No comments:
Post a Comment