Finally have a short chatting session with my supervisor. But nothing is confirmed yet. It’s funny how A thought that B had given me something to do, B thought C has given me something to do, and in the end no one is giving me anything to do. Still, in the end, I was the one in trouble when A asked “If that’s the case, what have you been doing in these 3 days?”
Still in the same state with yesterday, I haven’t found a key motivation yet. I read a motivational blog entry yesterday, but I’m still on my way finding my own motivation. Haha…
In the same meeting, my supervisor told me to be more confident, outspoken, and open minded. Does she really know all my weakest point in these 3 days or she just happened to get it all right? I admitted that I’m weak in soft skill… Thanks for your input… I’lll try to improve it :) Anyway, my supervisor is an awesome woman… I’ll say that she is someone that all career women will dream to be: smart and pretty.
Tomorrow will be Friday… but I still feel nothing T_T I would have been more ‘looking forward’ for it if I have done something meaningful.
Wondering,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment