Saturday, July 05, 2008

Day 4

This is the end of the week. I’m feeling better… maybe because it’s Friday? In the morning, I had a talk with my buddy from other department… she is a nice girl :) Afterwards, I tried to rearrange my table to make it cozier for me… It was 12.30 when our boss started the department lunch with pizzahut, kfc, sushi, etc etc… nyummyy~~ the lunch ended only at 2.30. Afterwards, I continued with some chat… and a muffin at 3.30… then another chocolate cake before 4.30 and went to ORQ to have a short training session. It ended at almost 6. After reaching back DBS, I washed my mug and set off to international plaza to meet other friends.

At around 7.30, we have a nice chat and dinner around that arena (didn’t intend to make it as secret, but I simply didn’t know the name of the place). Afterwards, we WALKED to PuccaRyoma new home. I caps-locked the word to emphasize how near it was to my work place! Gosh it’s in walking distance!

The home is... super spaciousssss, even for 8 people to stay together. It's nice, but I might cry during my turn to do the cleaning duty. haha.. it's a 'penthouse'... very windy up there.. and the scenary is definetely one of the best!

After some food and fruits (thanks minaa), we went back at around 8.45… taking bus and reach bb at around 9.45. Not bad.. still manage to rush to fair price and buy some stuff. Afterwards… we took 176 back to our place… and then chit chat with flatmate until almost 2am.

Sorry if the blog sounds monotonous… I’m too sleepy to think of a more expressive vocabulary to use :p

Happy… weekend… zzzz,
Erlin.D

No comments: