Although nothing significant changes in my daily life, this week is indeed a horrible week for the world…
Chaos in Thailand, terror in India, job cuts everywhere… how are we supposed to be joyful of the upcoming Christmas? :(
There are few major incidents happened in my office this week. But I’m too small to act upon it (alright, call it an excuse). In fact, I don’t even really understand the situation, but everyone seems to be so worried, running here and there and staying late. I myself stayed late because of the guilty feeling of leaving earlier while everyone looked so busy. Haha.
Anyway, it wasn’t a bad decision. Sometimes, they did ask me to help with some stuff =D But I did understand that I was too junior for most of the stuff... the rule simply stated that I don’t have the power and responsibility to do some of the things. Everything looks very fragile in operation team. I once sent out a wrong report to other team… and the aftermath was quite fatal. I realized it only on the next day. Everyone was sending me clarification emails, and I took 2 hours to rectify the situation. Ha, I also get my first warning email through email. “Kindly ensure that the report is right before sending it out”. Thanks team… I learnt my lesson T_T now I felt lucky not to be in charged of higher risk task… I’m still way too careless v_v
Time passed by… and it has been a week with the absence of my two colleagues. I admired the determination of my other colleague, who work restlessly almost everyday to cover the job. She neither came later nor left earlier than me. And knowing that her daughter is ill in hospital, she must be really strong to depress the urge to go back early. It’s lucky that her daughter is getting better now. Being a career woman is definitely not easy huh? I really feel being thrown to the other side of life that I almost never think of.
This Saturday, I went to SITEX at expo. It was so crowded… but I still managed to squeeze my way through and saw some techs stuff. The more I see Mac Book Pro, the more I wonder why I haven’t gotten one yet. What should I do? T_T I can’t just abandon my current notebook too. Something applies to the Lumix camera. Aarrggh, my heart is just too soft when dealing with tech. hahaha.
After a whole day at SITEX, I managed to buy a pair of slipper (Huh?) from the sale at the neighborhood halls. John Little was having a big sale there. The queue was more than 1 hour for a pair of slipper… doesn’t really worth the wait, unless you’re with bunch of good friends who take turn to queue for you (thanks so much fendi, tomy, winson! :p)
We went to Aljunied to have my very first chili crab in Singapore @ No Signboard restaurant. It was OK. The blackpepper crabs taste better :p I ate too much crabs that my friends kept saying that I talk a lot of crabs on the next day T_T

Chili Crab! @ No Signboard

After everything was gone... to the stomach...
This Sunday, I woke up before 6… to help my friends move from CCK to BG. It was early, but I wasn’t felt sleepy. Only after I’m back at home at around 2, I can’t help but to doze off for 3 hours. I got a bit of headache when I woke up, but was quite sure it was because I sleep too much +_+

Wishing you all a pleasant stay!
After a proper dinner, I started to do the very-long-delayed write up. My writing skill is real bad. I focused for the next 3 hours, but still come out with weird write up… aahh.. T_T
Stressed up, I went out to iron my cloth and wrote blog. Now.. must continue with the write up T_T
Welcome, December
ED
Chaos in Thailand, terror in India, job cuts everywhere… how are we supposed to be joyful of the upcoming Christmas? :(
There are few major incidents happened in my office this week. But I’m too small to act upon it (alright, call it an excuse). In fact, I don’t even really understand the situation, but everyone seems to be so worried, running here and there and staying late. I myself stayed late because of the guilty feeling of leaving earlier while everyone looked so busy. Haha.
Anyway, it wasn’t a bad decision. Sometimes, they did ask me to help with some stuff =D But I did understand that I was too junior for most of the stuff... the rule simply stated that I don’t have the power and responsibility to do some of the things. Everything looks very fragile in operation team. I once sent out a wrong report to other team… and the aftermath was quite fatal. I realized it only on the next day. Everyone was sending me clarification emails, and I took 2 hours to rectify the situation. Ha, I also get my first warning email through email. “Kindly ensure that the report is right before sending it out”. Thanks team… I learnt my lesson T_T now I felt lucky not to be in charged of higher risk task… I’m still way too careless v_v
Time passed by… and it has been a week with the absence of my two colleagues. I admired the determination of my other colleague, who work restlessly almost everyday to cover the job. She neither came later nor left earlier than me. And knowing that her daughter is ill in hospital, she must be really strong to depress the urge to go back early. It’s lucky that her daughter is getting better now. Being a career woman is definitely not easy huh? I really feel being thrown to the other side of life that I almost never think of.
This Saturday, I went to SITEX at expo. It was so crowded… but I still managed to squeeze my way through and saw some techs stuff. The more I see Mac Book Pro, the more I wonder why I haven’t gotten one yet. What should I do? T_T I can’t just abandon my current notebook too. Something applies to the Lumix camera. Aarrggh, my heart is just too soft when dealing with tech. hahaha.
After a whole day at SITEX, I managed to buy a pair of slipper (Huh?) from the sale at the neighborhood halls. John Little was having a big sale there. The queue was more than 1 hour for a pair of slipper… doesn’t really worth the wait, unless you’re with bunch of good friends who take turn to queue for you (thanks so much fendi, tomy, winson! :p)
We went to Aljunied to have my very first chili crab in Singapore @ No Signboard restaurant. It was OK. The blackpepper crabs taste better :p I ate too much crabs that my friends kept saying that I talk a lot of crabs on the next day T_T
Chili Crab! @ No Signboard
After everything was gone... to the stomach...
This Sunday, I woke up before 6… to help my friends move from CCK to BG. It was early, but I wasn’t felt sleepy. Only after I’m back at home at around 2, I can’t help but to doze off for 3 hours. I got a bit of headache when I woke up, but was quite sure it was because I sleep too much +_+

Wishing you all a pleasant stay!
After a proper dinner, I started to do the very-long-delayed write up. My writing skill is real bad. I focused for the next 3 hours, but still come out with weird write up… aahh.. T_T
Stressed up, I went out to iron my cloth and wrote blog. Now.. must continue with the write up T_T
Welcome, December
ED
3 comments:
jia you lin!!!
i found this Business Times article on the Himawari japanese restaurant which is sharing the alexandra road space with DB... so, congrats if you get to move there - you can eat japanese food as often as you like ^^
@ Venny,
Thanks so much Ven! You too yaaaa p^^q
@ Ki Chi,
OMG. Hope that i wont move there. I wont be able to resist the temptation T_T hahaha... Thanks for the info! Now I am really starving for Japanese food T_T
Post a Comment