Year 2008 is coming to an end! Christmas is getting nearer and decoration has been placed everywhere. I went to Suntec city on Friday with Le, and was totally astonished with the decoration. It’s beautiful! The nicest Christmas decoration I see this year. Or maybe it is the companion that makes it so special? (Wakakak.. peace Le, just kidding, don’t get scared k, I’m straight)

Floating Christmas Tree @ Suntec
On Saturday, I went for whole day gift hunting at Orchard and Vivocity. Not bad, I got what I need in the end ^^ thanks to Son for being such a great logis.. er.. shopping partner =D We took bus 963 from Habourfront bus.. and we were home in less than an hour.
Sunday, as usual, is the slacking day. I feel so good to sleep until 11.30 – my first long sleep of the month. I woke up lazily, cook instant noodle for lunch, and completed the first season of Big Bang Theory. Geez, I felt that Sheldon is quite annoying and I’m so similar to him T_T
Btw, back to the Saturday at orchard, I went to Kinokuniya and trying to find the Clamp artbook for Code Geass. I saw several Code Geass books, including the Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion Illustrations Rebels that I adored last time. I found one of the Artbooks that indicated it is from Clamp… But I really refused to believe in it. The art book looks so-so… the drawings are so different from anime such that it didn’t bring memories to any of the character personalities.. which make me disappointed :( I’m looking forward for Clamp better artbook. Haha..

Mutuality – Clamp works in Code Geass
I didn’t have many things to say about office this week… I did mistakes here and there, but yeah, I’m learning along the way :) On Friday night before leaving the office, I decided to take a picture of the Christmas tree at the office building.

Taken from outside the office glass building
It’s not very big, but I’m glad that we still have one :) btw, the whole Singapore seems to be saving on electricity for Christmas tree. I saw the “Save more than X% of usual use” in almost every Christmas tree! Yeah.. at least they got an excuse why the Christmas tree this year didn’t look as awesome as last year :p
Anyway, It’s 10 days to Christmas… and the spirit is really everywhere :) Let this season be joyful…
10 days to home,
ED

Floating Christmas Tree @ Suntec
On Saturday, I went for whole day gift hunting at Orchard and Vivocity. Not bad, I got what I need in the end ^^ thanks to Son for being such a great logis.. er.. shopping partner =D We took bus 963 from Habourfront bus.. and we were home in less than an hour.
Sunday, as usual, is the slacking day. I feel so good to sleep until 11.30 – my first long sleep of the month. I woke up lazily, cook instant noodle for lunch, and completed the first season of Big Bang Theory. Geez, I felt that Sheldon is quite annoying and I’m so similar to him T_T
Btw, back to the Saturday at orchard, I went to Kinokuniya and trying to find the Clamp artbook for Code Geass. I saw several Code Geass books, including the Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion Illustrations Rebels that I adored last time. I found one of the Artbooks that indicated it is from Clamp… But I really refused to believe in it. The art book looks so-so… the drawings are so different from anime such that it didn’t bring memories to any of the character personalities.. which make me disappointed :( I’m looking forward for Clamp better artbook. Haha..

Mutuality – Clamp works in Code Geass
I didn’t have many things to say about office this week… I did mistakes here and there, but yeah, I’m learning along the way :) On Friday night before leaving the office, I decided to take a picture of the Christmas tree at the office building.

Taken from outside the office glass building
It’s not very big, but I’m glad that we still have one :) btw, the whole Singapore seems to be saving on electricity for Christmas tree. I saw the “Save more than X% of usual use” in almost every Christmas tree! Yeah.. at least they got an excuse why the Christmas tree this year didn’t look as awesome as last year :p
Anyway, It’s 10 days to Christmas… and the spirit is really everywhere :) Let this season be joyful…
10 days to home,
ED
7 comments:
Nama gue disingkat2 hahaha
kok yang dipajang bukan foto kita berdua?
kecewaaa =p
takut banyak yg iri ama w.. (blush)
kyaa.. jgn dong, foto kita berdua kan cuman untuk consumsi pribadi (blush lagi)
mati deh T_T ...
enaknya bisa pulang pas Natal... huhuhu pengen pulang... =P
@ Ben,
ah, yg penting ama beloved ones.. ya gk? :p :p
Xmas reminds me school year is starting soon T_T
me = Ki Chi ;)
Post a Comment