2 out of 2009’s 12 months have passed.
1 month has gone since I went back for holiday
5 months has passed since I went for training
And in another blink of eyes
Another month is starting
1 month to my next rotation
2 months to my mid training
3 months to another rotation
Time just flies. Doesn’t it? Have just watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (thanks downloader, you know who you are). I agree that it should win the special effect awards in Oscar. The aging effect is powerful! Story wise… it imposes to me how precious time is, and reminds me to always live my life to the fullest :)
Another moral of the movie was: Cool people writes diary! (just joking) Put down your thought somewhere if you feel that it worth remembering.
Today I woke up at 12, cleaning up room until 2, having porridge as lunch at 3, raining at 4, and thinking of what to have for dinner at 5. Worth remembering cause this is such a precious relaxing weekend.
Happy Birthday, Adi Putra~
ED
2 comments:
Halo Lin... suddenly juz tot of looking at ur blog... haha.. It has been very2 long time that I opened any one's blog.. Though almost never.... very proud of you with ur blogging motivation... Keep up :) -bluesky-
Alo bluesky =D I get too used to it that it becomes a compulsory thing. haha... waiting for you to start blogging again :p all the best for the exam tmrw!!!
Post a Comment