I really don’t want to abandon my blog. Not after so many years of writing.
At the same breath, this is almost 12, and if I don’t sleep before mid night, it will ruin my whole week.
All compromises taken into account, I decided to only write the important turning points I had from these last two weeks.
I didn’t blog last weekend because preparing for a presentation on Monday. The ending was good, I was happy, but I’m assuming too early that I can relax from there on.
This week, I have been rushing between projects, interviews, leadership talks, event organizing, day-to-day operations, farewells, and slightly frustrated with the fact that my Australian Visa got rejected. Need to take another trip back there in a week T_T
Next week, I’m waiting for few big things. It will mark the one year of my working life, I will change team, change office, change working hour, and unexpectedly, change department... all of them are very sudden. I think whatever other surprises that might come won’t shock me anymore.
This weekend, I have been going out more that what I have done for the past few months. Oh, and finally, I fulfilled my promise to stay at Inche’s place. Haha.. I got to watch Transformer as well, the so-hot movie right now. The movie was good, but as the time went and I realized that the weekend run out, my mind can’t help to wonder around. Suddenly all the upcoming events seems too fast and I come very unprepared.
This week will be a good time to test my adaptation skill. Wish me best of luck.
And I think this week will be the first day of work to quite some people as well :p best of luck!
ED
2 comments:
kok bisa direject aussie visanya? apply for vacation?
because i didn't get HR letter. swt gk cuman apply untuk liburan aja, dia perlu tahu apa leave nya paid atau unpaid T_T
Post a Comment