23 September 2009

Happy Birthday Princess Aurelie :)

Habour Bridge after the dust storm – Honestly I don’t know why it’s so popular… Can’t find anything special.
24 September 2009

Happy Graduation, Master :)

Family dinner @ Korean BBQ
25 September 2009

"Cooking"

Sydney Aquarium

Amazing Pancakes on the rocks
26 September 2009

Aurelie’s B’day Party
27 September 2009
OMG I’m missing my picture for Sunday. Can’t find it anywhere :’( Went to Vihara and reached back home freezing
28 September 2009

DB Office Visit – I am wishing you a happy marriage, John!

Casino – The place where I won AUD 2. Fufufu…
29 September 2009

Gold Coast – Surfer Paradise
30 September 2009

Warner Bros – Movie World
1 October 2009

Sea World
2 October 2009

Around Sydney with AUD 17 Day Pass Transport
3 October 2009

Homemade Steamboat for the Mooncake Festival Dinner :)
4 October 2009

Sayonara Sydney. Thanks for giving me the 4kg fats.
... And I'm missing Princess Aurelie...
ED
Happy Birthday Princess Aurelie :)
Habour Bridge after the dust storm – Honestly I don’t know why it’s so popular… Can’t find anything special.
24 September 2009
Happy Graduation, Master :)

Family dinner @ Korean BBQ
25 September 2009
"Cooking"
Sydney Aquarium
Amazing Pancakes on the rocks
26 September 2009

Aurelie’s B’day Party
27 September 2009
OMG I’m missing my picture for Sunday. Can’t find it anywhere :’( Went to Vihara and reached back home freezing
28 September 2009

DB Office Visit – I am wishing you a happy marriage, John!
Casino – The place where I won AUD 2. Fufufu…
29 September 2009
Gold Coast – Surfer Paradise
30 September 2009
Warner Bros – Movie World
1 October 2009

Sea World
2 October 2009
Around Sydney with AUD 17 Day Pass Transport
3 October 2009
Homemade Steamboat for the Mooncake Festival Dinner :)
4 October 2009
Sayonara Sydney. Thanks for giving me the 4kg fats.
... And I'm missing Princess Aurelie...
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment