I’m listening to Michael buble latest album – Crazy Love. No specific songs that truly stuck to my mind, but the slow melodies are good enough to make me stay patient with the slow connection of office network.
This week is still the same with last week. On Monday, I went off from office at 11pm. Tuesday at 12am. Wednesday at 1am. Thursday, my mind was almost blank and I almost can’t do anything on Friday. This is definitely not a work life balance… :(
Anyway, I woke up late on Saturday and reached office only at 1pm. I had to cancel my 2-month appointment to donate blood because of this new Saturday-working arrangement. Well… I really hope that this is as much as what I have to forgo. My whole weekdays and Saturday. I don’t think I can take further request for work. Totally exhausted…
Today, I decided to have a proper rest and stay at home. Even so, my heart can’t really go away from work… so I login to office. Thanks God the application is down such that I can find my own excuse not to work. Haha..
During the end module training, there was one exercise asking us to draw a pie chart denoting the amount of time you spent on every activity. I was putting 75% on work and another 25% on friends and personal time. I guess I have to update the percentage from 75% to 90% now :(
But guess what. During the Friday networking event at ORQ, I was still so passionate of telling the potential grads of how fruitful it is to work here. Huahaha... Anyway, being at the side of employer feels different. You can talk whatever cross your mind and your counterparty will have to either agree or think of a good respond that won’t insult you. Haha... Guess what else… you can eat while they talk, but they have to listen to you with full attention. I feel quite nostalgic after the event… I went through all these 2 years ago. Wait. 2 years ago? I am THAT old now?
Can’t believe how fast time flies. I feel so far now from the student life… but definitely still not ready for the next. I can’t help but to jump in surprise whenever I heard that my friends are getting married. This transition is tough. I’m too comfortable with where I was and don’t feel like changing anything.
Ok… anyway… life goes on. Enjoy more about the present and worry less about the future :p
Argh, my application is up,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment