ZZZZZ UXRKI XORIW EHJWH GBKLR SGOEQ WCIHE VKBGS VNOPA MWHMQ VPGWMUQQUI LMEQE XPFSA OKDKT CELFH IFKVN STGSS EUGWM GVCKR RGSMT LADGEGBBTH XUISM TCVHC DMXHC GPSOU CFBMQ JWWVG LNMTU VEJOD TTJSX OQXQOJWSMP AEDJN VIQCE FLOFN MPKJL FLFUH EEAUF KHGHE ABPBP QHMCB DPVXQWTFJA XCCBN BEULB PDVKU BOREG SRNIT JCOCU CRQNV PSKWH DHOAG CFBJHIDWLV XQGUK REQDG QUWWG AGKIN VOFSV KKHVG PGGMJ JGROL OEMTJ UJGOSGCRDN EDRQM BNTQJ LBOXQ OUVSF VPCMO HOJTV AHUPC NLNTV VKOGN GBNWTQJPVL IXEJS MQEIB VVVGV BUINU VHHMT IVRNE SJPVS LQBCL TIVFR WBDSQHREUL BDREN HDUBT SSJAH MSGOW TMTEK XQMXE RFEDC KDMKQ BGHAM HQIFJCHKAR QGSDA VKDES RATKS HRUVX WWLGM OXVLD MJRKT MBKTD BBSVG PERJDRJDAS IGQSA IGGEJ RGMJV SIUPI KCAIH TLMSL FFICB PUOGN TVJGN TRMJQTMRIH SKFPM RTRGV TDLVL TRRDC DUIQB EQMEB DXJAI TVSVC PIRVJ HMFJVHSMNC JRMSW WHQOT THBRB HQFCR LCSEW PPQIO DCMPK EIXDG LLJXS KIPJIJDFKE HGWHH MCMRJ FQOCU QDJEA TOXTS WQJOE RFRDL ARWTM MASUV JKXDNSHUFN EUXQX TXQLH JJMNA JQBTL JLEEM NAGBU AULAA UOOLL NHTIT SKBFNBIMLL QUHAX RVPQB RMWEH KMLMG XOLGV IVDKA CQFPE HTKMB IVGFL FQREASWBWL ELTUQ GOCDG GRDLX FCAJU PBTCF ACHXE ITMOV XPUKT NHDKT NWWLWXPQOJ UUBSD BFXOX UDVCA FVEHX REUGO DPIRH DWUIC MNWMS HRKVC HKGWSHTKWI XEHSR XLHMM IVJWK KALUI TFWIT VQXBC HSMLK EOPWD LOLLO KAEPXHHMIT RVCVE NMAKO SOTPS SNQUB XHURO BEIAG RJUGW TTQID EWOBM KMSQUJUORQ PSAKD MSAKI NCGON FWSWV RBHWU OCAVT KUJQX SSQCK LAHKL DBONBVIGPX OUDLU AIJUS UAATN SNQOB DIUPB MMHCQ VDEUN DQHNQ RSOKK TQOEUOWOKH WBTMC FLTLQ ECSDJ DUQKB FDEPJ TAWOJ KJUUQ JRRSE AWIIW JGFMGFOEFQ JGVCW IKIAP JSRSC UMCSP TGATH WSSWO GHQLF WKRFU GHMDH WMSGWDJVQO FVHEO TMSBX LSLPS VUEJK NXXEK MGGPA VQIVJ IMXDW TDKJJ RKTQTCFLBI TDEIH XHNDI RTDQL RLSPP JKBPB OPDHP WQEQK VMGTG RHAXT EDSQEKMFOP VCLTC GLNID GNGAP VDODI HHVWJ PTGQU RPRDA UKHQC LVPFB FAVISDTRDW BANWX RHETF JIXJH EGEPF LHJMR WXCUS CDKWG RNCBO AILLI LJMSFSTCVJ WPDRR MFQSF AWFDW OJMVB VSTNA MQAEW EJHUL FJCMA JXXEU IFRGUPUPEE JQSRK HJDFX XKKMM LKXCF HORDB AFBDG NKTFO EBZZZ YYYYY
... End of Encrypted Anger
So what now? The long weekend is just right to cure my broken heart because of this. I promised myself not to go to office on weekend anymore, unless someone directly requested for that.
On Friday, my heart still can’t detach from the office, and I worked from home =.=’ After few hours of working, I shutdown my PC and had a nice dinner with flatmates, follow by my long awaited movie session, starring Disney’s UP! Oh my, Russell is total cuteness =D
On Saturday, I woke up at almost 12, rushed to Bugis to pray and get some b’day present for my best friend, and reached just in time at Ang Mo Kio for Crabbing :D Based from our research, the place will be very crowded after 6, so we reached at around 5.30… which was just nice because the food come at around 6.15 =) The food is OK, nothing really special. Maybe I was putting too high of expectation as it’s said to be really good for the crabs. My mum’s cooking is some 20 – 30 points above it :p :p By the time we left, we can see a long queue formed at the entrance. Mellbern Seafood is the name of the restaurant… Incase anyone is adventurous enough and feel like going to Ang Mo Kio for some dining.
Picture taken after I finished all the food infront of me – he he he
After dinner, we continued with the KTV at KBOX. It was my first time there… and I would say that I still like Party World the best. We booked the place from 8pm to 3am, but everyone was losing their voice at around 1am… so we packed and left.

Girls rulez!
On Sunday, I again slept until 12pm. Hope that this wont happen tomorrow… but even if it happens, I guess I will still be alright as the bosses are on holiday. Muahahha… (evil’s horn popping out from my head)
Gonna enjoy the rest of the day :)
ED
4 comments:
No key to decrypt :(
The key is always before the encryption :D
Mana foto melben seafood n k-box nya?
check your mailbox :D
Post a Comment