Saturday, November 21, 2009

Third Month

My parents called and asked why I’m still in office late at night
My sister called and questioned what I haven’t replied to her email
My brother called and shocked that I’m in office on weekend

I had to say sorry for missing my best friend’s birthday
I had to cancel my dinner appointment
I had to eliminate my weekend gathering

I haven’t got a chance to watch a movie with my flatmates
I haven’t got a chance to talk to my best friends
I haven’t got a chance to enjoy the beauty of Christmas decoration

I go to office canteen and see that I’m the only diner there
I glance through the office floor and see that I’m the only lady there
I leave office and can’t find any taxi around office area

I realize that I am such a minority.

I look at my watch and realize that the day has changed, my Friday is gone, I’m still in office, and I have to come back in less than 10 hours time.

Then I break down and cry.

I need rest. I need sleep. I need motivation. I need encouragement. Most importantly, I want my life back.

Saturated,
ED

6 comments:

Jess said...

I know ur feeling.. Jia you2..:)

Unknown said...

Jess... :'( haven't seen you for long Jess... :'( hix hix hix...

Thanks ya... Jia you to you too ;)

helios_lie said...

Don't give up yet. Ganbatte. =)

Unknown said...

:) Arigatou Helios :) Same to you... Ditunggu oleh2 dari Bali nya!! :D

lee2 said...

hieh, ganbatte Erlin!!! Ayo kapan2 nonton lagi :D

Unknown said...

thanks Lee!! I will!! :D haha..

Ayo nonton lagi.. setelah u punya waktu untuk bernafas tentunya :p haha..