Office live has been normal… seems like I started to get used to it. Bosses are on leave, but I was wrong to think that work will be less… T_T
I’m glad that I finally got the chance to visit Orchard.. Christmas has come early to Orchard this year, thanks to the APEC meeting. I totally agree that the decoration is much better than last year! I really can’t get enough of the Christmas trees… and I can see people with big camera and tripod all around. Suddenly I want to get a better camera.
Christmas @ Orchard, as glittering as it can be
Btw! Last week was my first time going to Mind Café, the sort of café with offer both food and games (Thanks to Calvin for organizing it). The place is really good for gathering. It was $8.9 for 3 hours with free flow of drinks :) Trust me the drinks are good. The 3 hours are not long at all.. During the last half hour, we’re trying to cover as many games as possible and finally given up on the Da Vinci Patterns Boardgames…
Pass the Bomb – my favorite game of the day
Yesterday, I watch a movie based from children story “Cloudy with a chance of meatballs” it was a cute short animation. Quite like it and I can’t help but imagining KFC falls down from the sky… Hmmmm… haha.. Anyway, I get to taste the new Black Pepper Chicken! Yes yes yes. I don’t know how KFC just seems to understand what I want :p the taste is really good. Had it together with my dear friends who only eat drumsticks... can imagine how satisfy (and guilty) I was after the meal.
I just finished packing my luggage into 2 full bags and 1 hand carry bag. I don’t believe I have so many things to bring home. I hardly shop anything!
Ok, time to redeem myself from the sinful KFC lunch. Swimming time :)
Away from SG from 16th – 20th Dec,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment