Sunday, December 06, 2009

Reflection of Year 2009

Have I just passed the first week of December? How can time fly so fast? T_T

This is near the end of the year… and normally I will be doing my yearly reflection at the end of the year… Since I will be away from Singapore next week and during the New Year eve, let me summarize them now… *digging through my archive.

Promise this will not be a lengthy post.

Looking back, I realized that a lot of things have happened to everyone surrounds me. Life after college is definitely much more complex and prone to changes. Around the year, I have heard of friends getting married, friends continuing to study overseas, friends getting promoted, friends going back to hometown, friends getting new job, friends getting hitched (hehehe) and lots more.

Whatever happened to my friends are actually an inseparable part to my life. However, for the sake of focus, I will limit this post just to myself. Busybody mode switched off for this post.

This is what my lucky star said about my fortune in year 2009


The yearly Chinese zodiac display @ Chinatown

When I was reading the above fortune at the start of the year, I was quite worried if I can survive this year. The fortune was quite bad in comparison with the other zodiac. Thanks God now is the last month of the year and I’m still here in my room, alive, typing blog :)

Ok, Proud or not, these are the 9 things happened to me in 2009:
1. Be home for Lunar New Year for the first time since I come to study in Singapore
2. Get my Permanent Resident and feel the pain of pension fund contribution
3. Complete the Mid Module Training, CIO Challenge (superbly memorable), End Module Training, and graduate from class 2008
4. Complete my rotation in 5 different teams at 3 different offices
5. Have my first cycling experience at East Coast Park, continue with the first hospital experience at Changi Hospital
6. Marry Panasonic Lumix LX 3 and send Sony DSC W70 home
7. Travel to Australia and catch the sand storm in Sydney
8. Meet Princess Aurelie and understand what love at the first sight is
9. (finally), I’m proudly announce that I learnt how to swim!! :D

And now... as tradition has it, here goes the yearly pic to sum everything up :)


Year 2009 - C'est La Vie

10. Be Kiasu more than ever,
ED

No comments: