Sunday, February 21, 2010

One week after Chinese New Year

After my last post, I have no chance to touch computer at all. I was busy baby sitting… busy eating… and busy collecting red packets! Hehehe…

Ok, so now I’m back to SG… I am proud to declare that I have…. Completed all the missions that I set! Yippie :) I ate all I want, I slept all I need, I met my friends, my relative, and most importantly… I got a group picture of my family!


The main reason of going home :) Presenting: Mums, Dads, and ME :) :)

You won’t appreciate how precious it is until you hear the story of how to get this pic (not gonna write it here as it's too heavy for public consumption) The pic was taken only one way before I flew back, and I was nagging for family pic since the first day I touched down Medan. It’s not easy to take a pic of 12 people, especially when three of them are toddlers living in 3 different time zone. Moral of the story? Be open and put a huge smile whenever people want to take a group picture with you… The same moment doesn’t come twice, okay!


7 guys + 7 ladies + 1 cute cute (have i mentioned cute?) toddler for CNY cum V-day celebration :)

After all the fun and the food and money counting, I went to airport, satisfied.

This time around, my luggage is less than 15kg… big thing for someone who always has overweight luggage :p We touched down at Singapore at 11pm… be almost the first to get our luggage, but unmistakably the last to make it home, thanks to the super long queue at the taxi stand. (I should have taken a pic of it!) We waited for almost an hour for a taxi! When we jumped to the taxi, the clock hit 12am and we got the full midnight surcharge. Yay. There goes my cny collection money.

The first day at office was… OK :) a lot of backlogs, but CNY mood made it less stressing, at least for me. The second day was no different.. I worked till around 11. Even though I left earlier on Friday, I still can’t stop myself to login to office on Saturday. Oh God, please stop me from being such a workaholic. I’m already bad enough to be a foodaholic.

Anyway, tomorrow is Sentosa for me. Pin is visiting and I’m ready to get a peek of the Casino and Resort World that everyone is talking about. Sentosa, wait for me! (Please please be sunny tomorrow)

Time to charge up! :) ZzZ
ED

2 comments:

citra said...

wahh ud check RWS duluan...ikutttt ^^;

Unknown said...

Haha.. Iya cit.. Tapi cuman ngecek luar casino, gk rela pisah ama 100 bucks :p lumayan loh tmptnya :) tunggu universal studio buka baru pergi saja. Haha