Saturday, January 22, 2011

Excited

Ok, just a quick post!

My sister is coming today, along with her husband and kid. I can’t wait to meet my nephew… So excited that I can’t really put myself to sleep any longer. I woke up at 8.30 AM on a Saturday and can’t stop smiling =__= And they are only reaching at 7.30 PM later. Sigh.

Office has been pretty much OK this week. I’m not sure what happen with my boss, but I hardly see him these days… We had our big quarterly forum on Wednesday, and I’m so glad when the big boss said that we might want to reduce the frequency of the forum. Yay! Things are still manageable but I don’t dare to think of what might happen next week. Big boss is coming and I have list of things-u-must-finish-in-January line up! And next Saturday, I will be going back to hometown for CNY. Why I always have this kind of work piling before my holiday T_T Like I have to go through bitterness everytime before I can taste any sweetness. Haha…

The highlight of this week is birthday. I celebrated one belated birthday for Citra at Aston Specialties (Thanks Cit for making it all the way to my office!) and one birthday in advance for Winson at Sakae Sushi (Thanks everyone to come from all over Singapore) I think I ate too much… I can still feel the dragon sushi in my stomach. And with CNY coming up, I don't know how to keep myself composed with all the temptations.


Happy Birthday in Advance!

Apart from some other surprises (e.g. some funny fight between me and colleagues in office, some uncertainty if Passport will be back to me before next week end), live is pretty much enjoyable. I heard some news about the 13th Zodiak sign Ophiuchus. Can’t wait to see if it changes me from Aries to some other animals! :p

OK, going off now to check in the hotel @ Resort World!
ED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey just joined and this is the first blog i'v seen before very nice I have to say.