Apart from that, I also forgot to send CNY card for my relative in Singapore! I forgot to get my nephew’s order of BBQ pork, my mum’s order of fortune cookies, my dad’s order of century eggs, and even forgot to get a gift for dad :( Feel so disappointed with myself v_v And I don’t know when else I can come back and give them all those… Next year must be better!
My flight back to Medan was scheduled for 7.35 PM SGT, but then rescheduled until 8.45 PM SGT T_T Oh dear Valueair. Thanks that I got companies to grumble together.
Happy Bunny Year from Changi Airport Terminal 2!
I finally reached Medan at almost 10PM and omg… the traffic in Medan was really bad. It took me almost an hour to just get fried rice and went back home v_v I slept at around 12 AM, feeling all full and satisfied.
The next morning, I woke up at around 10 AM. I didn’t know what happen, but I had such a big appetite that day! I ate a bowl of noodle at 10AM, then had chicken rice at 12PM, followed with Shrimp Tau Kua at 1PM, continued with Seaweed Corn as a dessert at 2PM. Lucky that I got stuck in a car traveling back to hometown for the next 5hrs… Otherwise I would have gained several more pounds. Reached back home, the ritual continues… few more rounds of food before sleeping at 11PM. Phew!
Selat Panjang Chicken Rice
Monday, I woke up at 8.30 and had nasi padang as my breakfast. Afterwards, I challenged myself by trying to get some Internet connection in hometown. I ended up paying RP 100,000 for the slowest connection. EVER. If I managed to post my blog today, some miracle must have happened. After several failed attempts of increasing the speed, I ended up playing Diner Dash for 2 hours. Had lots of wonderful food and can't imagine how to burn the calories later.
Tuesday, again I woke up at 8.30 and had chicken rice for breakfast. When we’re about to cook, there was sudden black out… so we decided to go out and settle some stuff at bank. The black out continued until 2PM… then we continued to make some fishball for tomorrow’s reunion dinner.
It was already 4PM when we finished… After doing some delivery services to relatives around, I continued playing some game… and yes, I finished my Diner Dash!! Yay!! No more game addiction for the rest of holiday!
Diner Dash - Ending
Tomorrow is already the CNY Eve… I am looking forward to it… but don’t want to let it pass too quickly too. Haha.
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone to celebrate it :) Time for dinner!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment