And there is a reason why I always try to blog during the week itself – I can’t recall now what I have done last week T_T
Just the key items then...
In one of my attempts to live a healthy life, I tried not to skip breakfast anymore and bought myself one loaf of bread last week for breakfast. I guess it went fine… but I can’t really tell the benefits of having breakfast :( For one thing, I need to wake up 10 minutes earlier to prepare and eat my breakfast. Then I got sore throat because I kept eating toasted bread. I still get hungry at the same time for lunch, and I had to eat 6 slices of bread on its expiry date because I don’t like to throw food…
So yeah… mission halt after a week… :p until someone can convince me on how breakfast can be more precious than my 10 minutes sleep in the morning.
Last week, I went for exercise, run, and yoga as usual. I managed to finish my 3km+ run without stopping at all! This is a big achievement for me =) Even though it was a very very slow run (like 10.5 mins / km), it’s the first time that I didn’t lose breath and can maintain my pace. Guess I’m in love with running now. And Labrador park is just one of the best spot ever! I’m looking forward to my first (most probably) 5 km run this coming July.
After “What the Dog Saw”, I read a chicklit novel “Singletini”. It was such an easy reading book, and I managed to complete it within the week itself! Time to get a new one from Inche :p haha..
Last highlight from last week will be my 2 Days 1 Night trip to Malacca. I always heard how cheap things can be in Malaysia... but I still can hardly believe it when I experienced it myself. They sold 3 pairs of cute nice earrings for Rm 5! Any satay for Rm 0.7! Famous chicken rice ball for Rm 0.5! And they said the liquor price is also half in Malaysia (that I don’t know the market price)

The Gank in this Malacca Trip =) 6 EMs + 1 Spy

The one of its kind Crab in Malacca. Notice the cross? It’s Holy Crab! :p

The super awesome Satay Celup feast for SGD 3

The famous chicken rice ball :)

Love the creative couple shirts!
Step on FB, Google, Twitter, etc... your choice!
I reached back to Singapore at around 7.30 PM… then went back home after a dinner at Botak Jones. Awesome weekend, and I can’t wait for this upcoming long weekend! ^^
One day to go!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment