This week has come and gone too fast. There was a four days lean delivery workshop from Mon – Thurs in Innovation Corner, which hindered me from yoga and exercise during lunch hour. Then, the moment I decided to do my running in the evening, a meeting invite popped-out for 6 – 7pm schedules. In the end, I didn’t do any exercise at all this week :( Why good will always got so many challenges. Sigh.
Thurs night, we went to Chijmes for a chill out. The initial plan was to go to Timbre. Unfortunately the place was overly crowded… so we ended up at Bobby’s, which was randomly chosen, as none of us is really an expert in this. The place has indoor and outdoor sitting. We picked the aircon room inside. I have to say that I totally enjoyed the night. The place was spacious, we got the VIP corner, and there are good songs throughout the night. I guessed I got pretty high with one Margarita. I remember taking lots of nice shot during the night… but now that I see it, they are all blur =__=’’
World of Our Own! Muahahahaha… Models' identity shall remain a secret
Friday – I spent my morning in dreamland. For evening, we gathered to have dinner @ Cumi Bali – one of the Indonesian restaurant near Tanjong Pagar. The restaurant made it to the “Must Try List” in ieatishootipost… but I don’t like it that much :( Yes the satay and the chili were awesome, but the oxtail soup and fish were so bad that I can’t even force myself to take another bite (if you know my standard of food, you can imagine how bad it is). And then, the food prices are not cheap either… ^^; we can go for a decent buffet with $28. After the dinner, we have a stroll to Chinatown and I manage to try my first KOI drink. Love it :)

Fighterz Gathering :D
Saturday – I woke up early morning and tagged along my roomie to Queenstown Sport Center for some morning run. I managed to complete 4.4km within 35 minutes... and I’m loving it.. :D I don’t understand how I get so addicted with running these days… but I guess it’s not a bad thing :) After exercise, I can’t help but take a nap until around 12.00.. then went for a lunch at Jack’s Place. Back from lunch, I relax for a while then went for an Easter Concert at Bethany Church.
The Easter Concert – Love the performance!
Sunday – I woke up sadly, knowing it’s the last day of the long weekend :( My stomach starts to act weird since morning and it’s still like that till now. I showered and went to Shangri La for the Easter worship & lunch. The lunch went on from 12.30 until 3pm. By the time I reached back home, it’s already 5pm, and I have to get ready for dinner ^^; I had dinner at Marche and reached back home at almost 10pm… still not ready to start working tomorrow…
6 Courses Lunch, followed by a buffet dessert!
The weather has been super hot again this day… and I start wondering how long can my body endure this kind of treatment…
Ok, time to find another way to suppress my stomachache… maybe by playing some games? I completed “Cooking Academy” this week, in addition to “COD” and “Surviving High School”. I hope I’m not turning into game freak :S
A Certificate of Completion for "Cooking Academy" LOL
Hope for better weekend ahead!
ED
BTW! I installed the Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac (with the $15 Microsoft Employee Purchase Program) It looks quite awesome so far :)
No comments:
Post a Comment