But, before August! I have the Jurong Lake Run coming up this 10 July 2011… I can’t wait!! My first 10km run… but I guess I need to speed up my training process. Just glance through the website and it said that I need to complete the 10km within 1 hour 15 mins to be qualified for the run. Man! My current speed is 10mins / km! I start panicking now.
This week, Eric paid a short visit to SG… so some of us went to meet him for dinner on Wed. The last time we met him was more than a year ago, and he looked even younger now =_= We planned to meet at 7.30pm @ Kim Gary, Vivo.. I reached at 7.50pm and still am the first to reach!! In the end, we ate at around 8.30pm, which is not too bad for medanese :p hahaha..
Us, outside Kim Gary – too much talking that we forgot to take pic any earlier.
Thurs, I spend my whole day in the office.. from 8.30am in the morning until 12.00am the next day, with a break in between for Yoga and running. These days, I have been sporting and eating a lot ^^; I looked at my camera pictures and I can tell that 90% of them are food =.=’’
Friday went OK, with more and more pressure at work. The frustration was quite high that I have to force myself to go to work every morning. Too many things, too much ambiguity, and no time to think… In addition, my boss kept calling me for ad-hoc task… I was quite overload.. but who wasn’t? One of my colleagues in Germany shared his situation with me and it sounds similar… well.. I know I should sympathize with him… but somehow I just feel glad to know that I’m not alone. I need more motivation for work!! Rooooarr… I left at around 8pm that they, then went to Pizza Hut for dinner. They came out with new menu for their 30th Anniversary... and I tried their new Hut’s Chicken Steak… which was nyummy!! Priced at around SGD13.90 for the set meal, it was value for money =D
Worth the 20 minutes waiting time – Hut’s Chicken Steak
At night, we watch Big Bang Theory… the last episode of the season! :( After that will come the days of no movie series and no public holidays… oh.. tough days ahead :(

One of the posters that I find quite unique :D
Saturday, I went for a swim at NTU Alumni Club. It was all sunny when I woke up, but there were the dark cloud and strong wind which welcomed me at Buona Vista MRT T_T Maybe I’m a rainy woman after all =_=’ Anyway, Henry and I didn’t give up this time. It started raining as we came out from the changing room, but we jumped in anyway. We had the pool for ourselves for almost the whole swimming session, and the weather started to turn sunny again as we were done… sigh. After showered, we went for brunch at hawker center nearby, and then I went back home.
Reached back home, I fell asleep for an hour... I had nightmare about office, and then decided to go to office to finish some jobs. I wasn’t at all conscious when I left home… I forgot my thumbdrive… and also my wallet! =.=’ after waiting for the bus for half an hour, I needed to go back to home again to get my ezlink card. What a waste. In the end I reached office at around 2pm, and worked until around 7pm. Time just flies! And I still have 3 urgent things that I need to finish by Monday – anyway, worry about it later.
For dinner, we went all the way to Joo Chiat – the famous road for food and everything else. Using the Deals’ voucher we got couple of months back, we had Fatboy’s Burger. We waited for almost an hour before we finally get our food – “Fat Basterd”. The food was good. I was unfortunately too hungry and forgot to take picture of the burger. Ehem. It was basically a huge burger with layer and layer of beef, bacon, cheese, eggs, more beef, more bacon, more cheese, and even chips. Nyummyy! After the food, we had a walk along the Joo Chiat and I’m quite amazed with the choice of food they have there.. guess what, they even have a restaurant called Malacca Celup – which is the signature food in Malacca! I definitely want to try it here one day! Anyway, I’m glad that I didn’t stay around that area… with so many choices, it would be hard to keep my mouth away from food.
Sunday, I woke up 15 mins to 9, and quickly prepared for Badminton. Despite waking up an hour before, we still arrived 30 mins late =.=’’ Hope that next week will be better. After the badminton, we went for lunch together, and I had one of the best Sarawak Kolo Mee I can find in Singapore.
Sarawak Kolo mee @ Jurong East Food court - A picture to remind me of the goodness
Anyway! Last week I played this one game in iPhone called Crazy Formula. It was in the Top25 for free app for a while (then it moved to paid app). The graphic doesn’t look promising, but the game was pretty fun. I actually got addicted and completed them in 3 days :p Now, I again look for some games… apart from SHS and COD which I have to wait every week for new episodes, I don’t have any good game in hand :(
The Last level in Crazy Formula
Thanks to Che, I got another novel to read “Why Do We Have to Live with Men”. The book is not as bad as “What the dog saw”, but is not as easy reading as the earlier chicklit. This one is… well… it used quite a lot of unusual vocabularies that the first few pages made me doubt if I understand English. Haha. I first started with still spending some effort trying to find the meaning in dictionary. Now I just don’t care anymore :p
What else? I noticed that I have been using my iPhone camera more than what I wanted to… I need to start carrying my LX3 again! I don’t want to keep having grainy pictures for my precious memory!! (but still better than nothing. Hehe)
Till next week!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment