Anybody doesn't know about Hamlet, by Shakespeare? The tragedy of the Prince of Denmark.. Since I saw the book at Kinokuniya last week, I am curious about the story... vaguely.. i remember i had ever read it before.. Eventually, i get the summary from http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/hamlet/ham_sum.htm. ^_^.. very nice summary. Ha.. so that is what Hamlet all about.. yap.. just if Hamlet had killed Claudius on his first chance.. then Rosencrantz and Guildenstern won't have to died.. so did the Polonius's family.. Ophelia, Laertes.. and even Gertrude and Hamlet himself.. One thing I didn't understand.. why the ghost was so afraid that Hamlet will kill Gertrude? The ghost keep reminding Hamlet that Hamlet is to leave the judgement of Gertrude to God and not to harm her. hem...
Btw.. did Shakespeare like to create an almost-happy-ending story? same like what he did in Romeo n Juliet? wondering...Want to find out more about his work later. ^_^..
Hehe.. thanks alot to the story.. it makes me feel better now. k, k.. going to sleep..
To be or not to be,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment