2004 2 CSC105 A
2004 2 CSC106 A
2004 2 HE191 A
2004 2 MB102 B
Ya.. I got B for Business Finance.. :(.. Bobby.. why.. why.. I studied hard for your subject you know... hahaha.. but then, most of my friends got B also.... So i'm not feeling lonely...
Everybody is doing well... from Indo CSC batch, most of them got at least 2 A's. One got D for the Logic design.. :S.. why the teacher so cruel.. ><... and... to save the best for the last, Hans got 3 DI!!! *.* how he did it.. ckckckckkk... DI for all the core subject, and A for econs.. pretty smart e... ckck.. oh yaa.. Henry also got Straight A.. =D.. Congratz ya you all. I will ask for the treat later. ^^ Ok.. That's about the result.. not really perfect.. but... i have tried my best.. Thanks to my friends who have support me through all of this... Thanks to Library, Reading room, Bench, Canteen, Room.. which have provided me the place to study, eat, and sleep..
Haha.. I'm going to take a nap for a while. I can't sleep well yesterday, yet wake up at 7 in the morning. Then go through all the marketing, project discussion, laison, and this throbbing result thing.. abit exhausted..
Still feeling guilty of insulting someone,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment