Sunday, August 06, 2006

Welcome back, Boly :D

I finished 3 episodes instead of 6 yesterday... Henny suddenly restarted her computer.. that's when i realized that it was 2 already!! olala.. I needed to wake up at 7.30 tmrw!! Only then I went to sleep. Hahaha..

Morning, eventually woke up around 8.20, being called up by Inche.. (back to old habit already.. ^^;) bathed, then we went to hall 12 bus stop, gathered with the rest of blazers. When we’re going to get on bus 199, Nancy realized that she forgot to bring her wallet! Huahaha.. But not to worry, we’re here to be profitable-lender :P

We reached Boon Lay around 10.. then Inche and I went to Fair Price to buy orange juices for seniors.. while the rest bought breakfast for us at Bread Talk. Then.. together, we set off to Chua Cu Kang ^^ kept chatting on the MRT. Reached there, Jipau was there to be our guide. He asked whether we wanted to walk at cooler but longer way, or shorter but hotter way.. then we choose longer way.. walked from the mall.. But.. don’t know why, at the end, we returned to the MRT station.. huahaa.. then walk to the other way ^^;.. Nice to see the mall.. Why I felt like I have been there before? When we went to Escape? Heeem.. maybe most of malls in Singapore are just too identical.

Eventually, we reached our first stop: Jipau cs Place. Frenky was there. So did Mr Lee. Masli was still sleeping. The place is nice.. especially the rooms! Woow.. they were huge! I like it.. especially Lina’s room.. It’s so big :D We chatted for around half hour, before went to the second stop... We needed to take bus to go there (gosh, I forgot the bus number already ><) Reached there, directly went to inspected the room *check check* heeem.. the room aren’t as big as the first one.. however, love their living room! They stayed at 9th floor. No wonder that it is so windy and cool there. =) Jipau cs were in 7th’s. We played and messed there for a while, then left at 12.30++.. since Winson needed to go to fetch exchange student. Thanks so much for the warm welcome, Albert, Erwin, Susanti, and William ^^ We ate at Chua Cu Kang first before continuing our journey.. ate at the nearest foodcourt =D

Full, we were ready to continue our journey to IMM. Anton said that he felt abit unwell, thus Agung, Juli, and Adi accompanying him back to NTU. Tomy, Henry, Nancy, Inche and I went to IMM by free shuttle bus :P.. Inche managed to find a mattress. And lucky that it is 40% discount that time! ^^ Henry also bought one for break dance ^^; I myself bought emulsion.. + fruits.. then.. we walked to japanese shop, when all in $2.. After feeling dizzy with the amount of stuff there, all of us went back to Boonlay, taking another free shuttle bus. Hohohooo.. We reached NTU at 4++. Later, Helios and I went to Agung place to check his computer. It was hopeless.. Helios has tried to put Agung’s Harddisk to his computer.. and it’s not working. Tired, we went for dinner. Chatted until around 8.. then went back.. transfer the photos.. and began to watch 1 litre of tears. Goosh.. it was really a touching series. I cried again at the very end of episode 11. hahaha.. Thanks for the film suggestion, Medy. And also thanks to Henny as the provider of the film. :) I like the line of words she said at the end of every episode. It was so meaningful. One of them is.. “What’s wrong with falling down? As long as I can stand up again, I’ll be fine.” :’) I wonder if they had found the cure for the disease now. It was 1988 when she died. Woow. I was born already that time. (what is the relation anyway.. hahah..)

Oh ya.. 3 months ago, I applied for scholarship of attending a conference at US (with intention to visit US more than intention to be in the conference). I just received the rejection email ><.. huk3x.. a bit sad. But at least I tried :)

Btw.. google mail is amazing. Yesterday, I forgot my google account.. whether it is erlin_diana, erlind or anything.. then.. as I kept typing my username wrongly, it popped out a suggestion. “Is your account name erlin.diana?” woow.. That’s cool! Yep, the functionality is cool. However, I still prefer to use yahoo. It’s faster and user friendly for me ^^

Finished with the movie and email.. it was not 12 yet. But since inche had already slept and me typing blogger might annoy her.. I left the blog for the next day :P

Sunday.. I woke up at 9.30. Called home, cleaned the room, then went for lunch with Inche and Tomy. Adi, Agung and Stephen went to bugis. Adi wanted to buy a CPU.. while Agung planned to buy a new hard disk. Henry, Winson and Nancy went to airport to pick up Boly. Welcome back Boly! Eventually, you’re coming back! ^^ Hahaha..

Enjoying the last day of holiday,
Erlin.D

No comments: