Eventually :D :D.. It reaches 200 o^^o.. happy2.. I need more than one year to double the entries, you know. Haha..
So, what’s up today? I promised Inche to go to school at 9 today.. however.. I woke up only at 8.45 ^^;.. Didn’t really sleepy (I slept before 12 yesterday!), but since I had nothing to do that early, I just kept laying there, hugging the bolster.. huahaha.. I asked if she was urgent to go to school.. As she wasn’t, eventually we went together at 9.30 ^^ First stop… Library. I returned the Photoshop CS2 Bible.. It covered “what is the purpose of the tool”, instead of “what cool stuff can be done with the tool”.. Thus it’s a bit boring ^^; huahaa.. later, we went to the photocopy room.. can’t even really go down the stairs freely. Meet the CEC’s president at the stairs there.. He greeted me, and told me that it had already like a big war down there.. Sigh. Still, fearlessly, I went down. After squeezing for 5 minutes, I managed to check the updated lecture notes. Ohoo.. still missing the soft eng II lec notes. I got information that there will be a sale outside library at 10.. thus I eventually walked out from the war place.. and moved to the recruitment fair. ^^
Firstly, we went to visit Handy and Henry. Of course, not forgetting to take their photos with the booth :P.. Then, we went to Buddhist society. Ricky and Teddy were there, so did Tomy and Christian. ^^ We renew our membership.. then went to Red Cross to become a member, and get a free first aid kit box. Uhuui.. It’s really a nice box. Thanks for the information, Jessica :D
Finished traveling, I went to the lecture notes booth. It has been a loooong queue.. Really from one end to another end. I managed to cut the queue in the middle (uups… :$) but still needed to wait 1 hour to reach my turn. ><.. Thanks Yongky for helping me printing out the software eng lec notes! ^^ Later.. I had lunch with Ilfina and Jessica, then joined the Library Hunt (which is actually for freshman..) and got a Brands Chicken Essence ^^.. Not bad :D Happy with it, then I went to my first lecture at LT2A: Programming Language.
It was such a crowd as I entered. So the CE students just finished the HRM. Not long after, I saw Yuku and Arianto came to the lecture also. Hah? Are they taking the same subject? They can ruin the average course mark!! Huahaha.. just joking. Infront of us, there is a 4th year student from Indonesia.. first we wondered why we know her only by now.. Then she said that she was just moving to NTU… All the time she had been staying at Clementi.. Oooo.. Nice to know you, Sylvi! ^^ As we finished the 301 lecture, peko told us that there is no AI today.. until the day after national day! Huraaayy ^^v.. Happily, I went back hall :D
Back, I washed my clothes, unpack and kept all the goodies, hanged clothes, bathed, reviewed, blogged, then went for dinner with blazers ^^ Ilfina said that she got roommate already.. Vietnamese. Thus, she considered to change room.. However, the Hall 13 office said that all the rooms are full already.. So she said that she might tried hall 10 tomorrow. Heem.. all the best, sister! Finished with dinner, went for welcome carnival meeting at com hall 12. It supposed to start at 7.30.. but began at 8.30 instead.. ><.. poor Linda, needed to take bus back to her hall. We got 2 identical maincomm polo tees, with our name on them, one for each day.. dooeng.. hahaha.. For stage, we separated our jobs between 3 stage officers.. I need to confirm performance with one more person. Not bad =). Will contact her by tomorrow. I just finished distributing Welcome Carnival Booklet to block 66.. Dooh.. my hand can hardly type now. Cramp ^^;.. When I distributed the booklet to Agung, he said that he got roommate already, too! A Singaporean. Good for you. ^^ Finished with the booklet, Julian asked if I want to join Bash today… It’s kind like clubbing.. sponsored by NTU @ Nanyang Auditorium now. Henny also asked if we want to come to campus concert today.. but I didn’t even know the artist.. ^^;.. huahaha.. Think that I better prepare my tomorrow schedule and have a good rest. Tomorrow will be the GTD Opening Rehearsal.. Thursday will be goodie bag packing.. along with the first day of GTD.. Oh.. there will be a lot of clashes between welcome carnival and GTD ><.. Just hope that everything will be fine =)
Go go go!
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment