Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Hundred-th Post

Yuhuu.. eventually.. My post reaches a 3-digit number ^__^..

Yesterday was quite fun.. Passed my morning by taking the key of Tomy and Henry.. Thanks Jess for helping and guiding me to those halls.. Without you... I doubt that i could have finished before 12.00.. haha.. Later, Accompanying Jess to buy plastic pails for his brothers.. The pails are biig.. till Jess has to hug them all the way home. hahaha.. his brother is going to stay at hall on monday. =)

Back to hall, Inche n I went to lunch, along with all the seniors. Back again to hall, i chatted for a while with my sister. She was planning to open a boutique.. hem.. not really a boutique, but a shop like Giordano's.. with Feel 100% as the brand name... They have Lee Hom as their promotor. heem.. i'm not really understand about it.. but, all the best for you, sis! hehe..

Around 3, Albert and I went to Plaza Singapore... Before getting there, my first assumtion of that plaza is like Medan Plaza... huahaha.. proven that i was quite wrong. It is like Sun plaza.. =).. We took a walk for a while, later drank coffee at Cafe Cartel. It is unique that we noted down our order by ourselves.. bah.. then what are the waitresses for? hehe.. I drank Almond coffee.. quite nice (Before that, both of us kept yawning.. huahaha..).. Finished with the coffee, we walked for a while, and then met Andi n John at Kallang. Inche, Jipau, Ahong, Masli, n Eric join us not long after. We took dinner there.. I was sooo full at night.. full of food or full of joke.. That stuff i'm not really sure. ^^''

Inche n I arrived at hall at 11.30.. She was soo sleepy already. I was just going to bath while Albert called and said that he got A's for his IA! Congratzz Bert! So happy for you. =D.. Later, I have shower... and watched some episodes of Friends (Miss them so much!).. I reached the engagement of Chandler and Monica's Episode.. quite romantic... and funny.. hehehe.. Later... slept soundly at around 2...

Celebrating Hundred-th Post,
Erlin.D

No comments: