Monday, July 18, 2005

Rainiiiin

Weell, weeell.. seems like the rainy time comes faster this year.. Yesterday is raining... today is raining... even for the whole day!

Tomy shocked me up with his sudden appearance today. Later, because i was too fresh to sleep again, i went to gym.. it was a bit cloudy already that time.. but never thought that it will rain just as i reached gym ><.. I sms Inche to help me save my cloths.. hehe.. thanks alot ya che! I didn't do much training for this time, a bit lazy.. after around 350 calories burnt, i went back to hall.. running through the rain.. huahahaha.. reaching my hall, i had the shower asap. Inche was cleaning her desk and stuff.. Later, we went for lunch along with Tomy n Jess. It was sunny when we went to canteen 1.. but when we finished the lunch... there is no place but to squat first at tomy's hall.. haha.. We chatted for a while at Tomy's place. Tomy is staying with Davin.. Weew.. the room is nice enough o.. full with carpet, fridge, tv, and even beach's seat. ^^''.. finished with Tomy's place, All of us moving on to hall 6 =D.. on our day there, we meet another junior from medan, which never shown out before... Her name is Eva, from WR.Supratman.. I got her number already.. will contact her later when all the juniors are gathered. ^^ Reached our beloved hall, chatted again.. haha.. I chatted with Albert through skype. Not long after, the president of Frisbee club said that he is coming around 3.30.. and asked me to wait for him at the bus stop.. but then.. i wait for him.. until... until i wake up from my nap! it was 5 already, and there is no sign of his apperance. :S.. i called, but no one picked up ><.. i also sms.. no one reply.. urgh.. later.. i went to the Recruitment Fair meeting after having dinner with jess n Ilfina.. hoe.. so sorry Kerfarng, didn't manage to get the MOU by today ><.. will try to contact him again tmrw. I also still need to get a MOU from Golf Club. You know, i just realize that there are alot of odd clubs at NTU. huahaha..

Back from the meeting (Which last no more than an hour) i continue with flash.. Well, i don't think i was going through a correct sequence of studying flash.. i just keep trying n tryping, without having any basic of them ^//^'' it works, eventually. My first Flash was done. hurraaaay.. hehe.. Finished with the flash, Inche n I went down for the block initiation.

Unfortunately, we have to wait 1 1/2 hour for the event. thus, Inche n I went back again to room. I chatted for a while with Albert, but later.. because of 'some stuff', he came to talk with me. Haha.. so sorry Albert. Thanks also for coming too :P.. So sorry to make u bitten by the hall 6's mosquitos until 4 A.M.. haha.. It does mean alot for me. =)

Going to sleep soooon,
Erlin.D

No comments: