Thursday, July 07, 2005

Moody.. Moodyyyyy

My temper is a bit – no – very bad these 2 days. I don’t know the cause of my so unusual mood… kind of ‘rush’ feeling that surrounds me.

It started by my own fault. I wake up as usual in the morning, felt nothing about the cocktail I tested yesterday.. (Yaik, I don’t understand why guys like it.. it tasted so bad. ><).. After breakfast, mum told me that she bought crackers for me. “Have a bit, may be you want to take it to sg later”.. I tried it.. never thought that it will be so delicious! Then, I almost ate the whole package of it… Within 2 minutes, I felt the sore throat. T//T. Oh.. greedy me.. Then, one mistake led to another, I drank a bottle of Sprite (with a lot of ice) to neutralize the crackers. Ya.. hum.. drinkin ice at 8.30 in the morning? I eventually felt the stomach ache throughout the day.

I couldn’t believe how bad it affected my mood. Mum worried so much for me. Try to explain what my mistake while curing me. She said that I shouldn’t have been so careless.. If you’re like this, how can I left assure that you’re doing well at sg? It’s true that I have got several stomach aches during my stays here, mostly because of my own fault, which I wont even think of doing at sg. Oh mum.. felt so bad to betray your trust.. (well, moody people think tooo long ^^’’)

My mum didn’t cook that day. Whoops, not because of my stomach aches for sure. Haha.. We’re planning to renew our passport that day. Daddy brought the documents needed to the office at 9, and informed us to be prepared to go there when all the stuff is ready.. should be around 10.30.. So we waited at home. Wait.. wait… wait.. it was quite boring. Later at 12.05, the officer called and said that the document are ready, but it is their break time.. thus.. just come back later.. ok.. then we wait again.. wait.. wait… wait.. until 2.30 before we’re taking a cab to go to the office. Reaching there, they said that the head office juuust go for lunch!! I don’t know why, but I began to frustrate. I spent more than my half day waiting, and still I didn’t get a proper result. Well, it might be true that I actually still can do my stuff during my half day waiting at home, but I can’t concentrate at all, distracted by the order to stand by, and also by my stomach ache. Ok, back to the office. So we wait.. wait.. wait.. I asked the one who handled us, whether the head was really going back or not.. She said, “Ya…. Should be…” Then she left us. Half hour passed. No news. I just kept waiting while all the officers chatting and smoking. I asked again, and she said… “If you can’t wait, you can come back again later..”. It was 3.00. And they are going to close at 4.00. I said no.. It’s better to wait.. I just really don’t want to go back with empty hand. Then, later… 3.30. I began to lost my patience. I searched for the officer again.. The office was half empty already. She was counting money.. and reacting lazily when I asked about the ‘big boss’ who had spent one hour for his ‘lunch’. What she answered? She asked the guy besides him, which eventually told us that the head is inside already!.. Oh ok.. so that it is. Later, then, I went back to the waiting room. I thought she was preparing the meeting.. but what happen? 3.50.. she came back to say sorry to us. “Well, the ‘big boss’ say that he was pretty tired already. Can you just come back tomorrow? My sorry to both of you.” Then she left. Then a guard came teasing us. “It is your fault. Who want to serve the people coming that late?” I was almost exploded.

Mum is the placed for all desperation. I won’t write down the detail. It might be a bit unfair to them when I’m in this kind of mood.

As the prologue, well.. I back again to that place today. We went there before 9, and back after 12. 175 minutes of waiting, I can say. What they actually do is just ticking, stamping, then the photo taking. I can said that they are far from friendly. All the officers are really ‘too proud’ of themselves. Treat us such as we have been accustomed with all the procedure. Finished stamping.. then? What to do? Where to go?? No detail of direction from them.. and when I asked, it seems like I was asking the most stupid question in the world.

Ok.. afterall, it is all finished. But I still can’t get back my mood. 3 days left before I went to medan.. I haven’t touch Flash. I haven’t finished 3 Sherlock’s novel, 3 Poirot’s , and there are some gathering within these days. I think that explained why I felt so rush and eventually be so mad as the 5 minutes stuff has taken my 2 precious days. Well, well.. have to think with clearer mind now.. As the matter of fact, all the Flash and Novel stuffs aren’t really urgent.. Just a turning down in satisfaction level that I can’t reach my target.. (Marketing’s theory: When result is lower than expectation, satisfaction level will be low.) In this case, The result is extremly down below the expection. You can guess how is my satisfaction level. haha.. jokin2.. Well, I think I get back my mind. ;)

Concentrate now ^^,
Erlin.D

No comments: