... was not gained successfully. ><.. It was from the Frisbee Club.. I should have mentioned some about it yesterday... Today, he promised to hand it to me at 6.. but again... i waited for more than half hour.. called n sms him... but got no reply at all... T.T.. This is really the last and the harder MOU i ever worked for, i told myself.. but.. who know that i eventually made him refused to join the Recruitment Fair! I think I urged him too much.. well.. just now he called, and calmed me that it wasn't my fault. He had another 2 booths for this RF, and he thought ha can't manage 3 booths at the same time.. he even thanks me for open his mind about it.. (hem.. a bit strange person.. ^^'').. Later, i called Kerfarng.. and said that he will handle it by himself.
That's about the Frisbee's MOU.. the one from Golf club isn't easier also. She promises me to come by 9... thus, i hardly wake up at 8.30, especially for her. I planned to get the MOU from her asap, and then sleep again.. but then.. after alot of rush from my side, she eventually came at 10.00.. T.T... maan.. these last 2 MOU (hopefully is the last already) are really impressive. ^^''
Afterall, I still stick with my first plan. I slept again as soon as i get the MOU from her.. i was reallyy sleepppyyy.. then.. it was 13.00 already when i openned my eyes. Huuaaa.. what a nice sleep.. but i was really late for my lunch with Albert.. so sorry sir.. ><... later, he even da pao the chicken rice for me... duh.. thanks alot... Appreciate it alot =)
After fulfilling my rotund stomach desires, i play with dreamweaver for awhile.. then went to Paulina's place. Stucked 2 hours there with Henry n Julianto, can't get the internet to work still.. ^^''.. so phaise.. later.. at dinner time, Masli offered to help us.. so.. now.. we're goin thereee.. uhuii..
Still in holiday mood,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment