Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sayonaraaa...

Olalaaa… Daddy just brings back my new passport.. olala.. olala.. my photo inside.. olala olala.. my ROUND face… huhuuu.. What can I do? I have to survive with that photo for 5 years! If I had known it will turn out like that, I would have renewed it on the first day I got back. T.T hahaha… well, well.. at least it makes me laugh. :P

Btw.. now I’m learning the introduction of Flash.. Fuuuiih. The tools provided is quite uncountable.. *.*.. The workspace is really too small for all its stuff. I almost can’t see the stage as it’s covered by its elements. *.* Have to close a panel each time I want to open the other. :S Hem.. this one is harder than Dreamweaver… its help menu didn’t as efficient as Dreamweaver. ><… aah.. after all, to start learning is always hard… ^^’’

Tmrw, I’m goin to Medan.. along with mum n dad.. Hehe.. Mum is going to Surabaya on Monday. Now.. start packing!! Last blogger before back to sg. hahaha...

Bon Voyage,
Erlin.D

No comments: