Has been a while since my last posting. No, no.. not because i have nothing to say.. many things happenned! But because i have to put not-a-small effort in typing blogger (due to my lack of comunication skill, lack of my vocab, and my talkative side) I need to spend at least an hour in blogging.. thus.. here is the time ^^
Monday, The Recruitment fair started. Not much I remember.. Out from my two lectures in the morning, i was at (near) the stage whole day.. It was a lot of fun! The weather is nice, and everything goes fluently. Most of the committee are from SCE.. Agustina... Julius... Guntur... Kerfarng... even a vietnamise n a chinese ( i can't remember their name).. Thus, i didn't get lost of the topic they are talking about. hoho.. Thanx for Agustina for lending me the Concurrency text book.. Thanx also for Julius for selling me the book in such a cheap price :P..
Tuesday, The second day of Recruitment fair. At the place (near) the booth all mornin.. (ya.. went to library for a while, n also run to the milo's car several times... ;D).. Oh.. Albert n I also applied for the OCBC card. Can't wait for the result soon.. hehe.. we got a free icecream cone coupon from it. Later at night, we ate at Canteen 2.. Don't know why i suddenly become so talkative (even more than usual) and make him stayed until 10.. ><.. so sorry... but then.. when we went back, we saw Mr.J just comin out from hall6 also.. hoho.. then at least i made somebody else feelin happy :P And.. not long after.. agustina called and asked us to join supper. First plan was to go go Boonlay Market.. unfortunately, the lemak is closed! too bad. Later, we drove all along singapore.. and eventually ate at a Moeslem stall at bukit batok :S.. haha.. Inche n I ordered Nasi Goreng tiga rasa. it was a fried rice plus sweet n sour meat. quite nice ;D.. we reached hall again around 1.. pity long yi that he'll still handling IA in the next morning.. haha.. yooz.. cia you ya! we got alot of goodies from RF (Thanx kerfarng!).. then we went to sleep.. soundly n fully... Wednesday... FLAG Day! yeaah.. There is no any better time to show ur kindness.. huahaha.. but then.. i eventually wake up at 8.30.. after Inche keep begging me to up. ^^''... We reached boonlay around 9.30.. after Mr.J released Inche. hahaha.. later, about 12.00, Albert n I have lunch together at KFC.. nyam2.. the cheese fries.. nyam2.. later, later.. after meet Albert's classmate (Quite a pretty girl! ;D) i went to an e-learning talk at LT19A... And Albert went to Goliath's place to check the compie. Back from the talk, i went to gym for a while.. later, got dinner with juniors.. later, went to north spine with Harris. I wondered what meeting will it bee.. Never thought that i will be asked to pack goodie bag :S.. heee.. i never did that before. haha.. we packed 1000 goodies (my part is packing singtel, NTUnotepad, and FHM).. tired to see all the sam FHM all night long.. haha.. jokin.. we finished around 11.. and I went back along with Handy, Juli, HM n Ilfina. See Jipau walking to hall 6 as we reached. huahaha.. Lucky Jipau to meet us :P.. Thursday is today.. I tried to meet Timo, my counsellor today.. He isn't in his office :(.. later, i went to Welcome Carnival.. helping them to pack some CD's.. and then, sold my Data structures book to an Indian.. heem.. not a bad sell.. I bought at $30 and sell at $28 :P.. Later, after sleeping 1 hour at the CSC204 lecture, i felt cold n out for a short walk. Back to LT8, another lectures of Algorithm. Our lecturer is Tay Joc Cing! wow! The most favorite lecturer in SCE! but sad to hear that he only comes today for the introduction.. :(.. he'll be back to us after recess for the second part. until then, our lecturer will be an Indian. Out from lecture, i go to EEE office with William (A post graduate student) to meet his supervisor. Ya.. he is takin a project, and needs some students to help him in Java programming. Lucky me to get considerated, but i still have to wait until the end of July for the confirmation, whether i'm qualified or not for the URECA project. *pray pray
Back to the Welcome Carnival, there is goodie bag given.. I was happily searched for my matric card, when i suddenly realized that i can't find my wallet!! My wallet!! Haa!! gone! Where!? That is when Albert comes and confesses as the culprit.. uupss.. haha.. joking2!.. That is when Albert comes and accompanies me all the way to find my wallet. (My millions thanx!!) We.. eh, I, searched the toilet, as he waits outside. Later, we go to the supervisor's office n find that she isn't around. Last chance, we go to LT8.. Nothing there. I almost give up. Albert even has calculated for me the lost occured (hem.. new OCBC card $5, new Matric card around $21... ) :S :S.. (I know u're just kiddin! hehee.. Thanx thanx).. later, he accompanies me to SAO n report for the lost. Can u believe? My wallet is there! oh! Can't express how lucky I'm. Thanks alot to you, Tse Man Yee, ACC 2 year, no matter who are u. May you get DI for all your subject this sem! This bless from the daughter of Father Jipau definately will work. haha.. just kiddin, kiddin.. later, Albert n I take lunch at the cafee near there.. he even treats me a soup, though he is almost late for the class... eeuii... Arigatou Gozaimaaz ^__^.. really really really appreciate it. Hopefully u're not stared as u're late for ur lecture.. ><
So.. it's the recap of my four days.. my first week of second year... he! it's 3 o'clock now! I need even more than 1 hour! :S :S.. ok, ok.. goin to hv shower before studyin...
Happy to the power of Happy (the exponential properties),
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment