Friday, May 18, 2007

A week with sneezes ><

---What on last weekend---
Saturday, I planned to finish my rough design for booklet. I stared at computer for the whole day, and only managed to finish 1 page T_T Worse part is that I got a strong headache at night... I have no idea why it happened.. Stayed too much in front of computer? Can’t be.. Then I just concluded it might due to the hot weather in these few days. Eventually, after taking the third shower and 2 panadol, I went to bed at 11...

Sunday Morning, wake up at 8.20.. Preparing for the upcoming electrical maintenance. At 9.05, I brought all my belonging to reading room of hall 13. It includes laptop, charger, big water bottle, notes, jacket, sweets, chocolate, and more. I have checked with Arianto and confirmed with Xiao Yu team that there would be no black out at their place. So I reach reading room safely. The weather was very very hot at that time. I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to open the Air Con. After it worked, I started to connect my computer. When the laptop was still searching for network, the blackout happened. T___T.. So, it’s the 13 Hall Office who didn’t do their job to mass mail their residents.. The blackout was for the whole teen-halls.

Eventually, I sms Rina, asked if there was still a place at MSE lab. She answered yes.. so I re-packed everything again, and went to the lab… As I said, the weather was very hot.. I was sweating all the way when I reached there… wearing wet tshirt inside aircon room? Not a good sign. Add on with the fact that at ate Mac Donald for lunch… I got itchy sore throat when I back to home. Btw, the day at MSE lab was really fun =) I can’t remember when is the last time I was studying together.. but instead of studying, we’re all doing report.. hehe.. I was quite a slacker, kept disturbing them XD Thanks so much Boly for the access card… I eventually can spend the blackout Sunday at aircon room~

---This week episodes---
Monday, wake up late at 6. Have a quick shower and half portion of breakfast before running to bus stop. Still manage to take bus on time ;) Plant to do my report on MRT.. but then, felt too tired as I can’t sleep well yesterday.. eventually tried to sleep at MRT instead. Reached office.. continued my project.. found out during lunch time that almost all my friends were sick. Imam was having all in one: fever, flu, cough >__< get well soon, nyo.. Zhang Fan was sick since last week, no wonder we didn’t got news from him… Loy was tagged with medicine from doctor… All that situation kind of make me worried.. Some more, Loy tease me that if I talk too much with him, I will get affected too, like what happened to his boss.. sigh..

I worked until 6 that day. When I have packed, I realized that I forgot to pass my logbook to Alfon. Brought it to his cubicle, then he asked me about the project progress.. Explanation came towards discussion and then become testing.. T__T I eventually leave at 7 that day.. Felt that my throat is getting worse and my eyes are quite spicy (maybe spicy not the right word.. anyway :S) Those are the sign I usually got when I’m going to fall sick.. I quickly drank a redoxon when I reached home. Slept before 11 this time for precaution…

Tuesday morning started with 2 sneezes. Eventually can formally declared that I am sick T__T but I still needed to go for work.. Had my half portion of breakfast (again), then I went to bus stop. It was raining as I stepped on the bus.. Again, felt very tired and cancelled my plan to do report.. Slept until Yio Cu Kang. It was still raining when I went out from MRT, although it was not very hard. After much consideration, I decided to take bus 70 instead of walking.. but blur me as usual, I go down 1 bus stop before Apple !!@#.. I eventually needed to walk too.. T_T.. After all, I can confirm that my decision to take bus was right. Although it wasn’t raining very hard, but the wind was very strong.. made me tremble when I reached office. Planned not to drink coffee.. but I needed something to warm myself.. so.. Another cup of daily coffee :p.. Felt like want to slack for the whole day.. but eventually continue with my ‘research’. My research was more on gathering information on ‘why it can not be done’, instead of ‘how to do it this way’. Have another ‘discussion’ with Alfon from 2 – 4 (sorry to take up your time, Alfon…) He started the discussion with “I can see that you’re stressed up, your pimple coming up already…” T__T no comment on this. We ended the discussion with a hi-5. Yoz! Let’s work and forget the stress! (I wonder if it can be done concurrently) After discussion, I worked until 6.30 and went back.. met a lot of people in 199.. my GL, reza, rizky, etc etc.. then had dinner with Rina at can 13 ^^ 8pm seems to be late for non-exam period. We were left with choice of Korean and Vietnam.. I choose Korean eventually ^^; grabbed a slice of watermelon on my way back (eventually started to eat fruit after falling sick). Started to do the booklet form 9 until 11, then dropped to bed with jacket until morning…

Wednesday, wake up as usual, shower, breakfast, then went to bus stop. I was eventually wearing jacket. My flu seemed to get worse T_T totally slept at bus and MRT.. reached office at 7.35.. Really too early T_T Continue with the projects.. Around 10, Alfon came up and asked me to join him to the hub. He said that I might need a walk in order to get my brain working for this project…. No comment (again). I never know that there is a hub in this office! (Although I know that there is hub in Singapore) hahaha.. The hub was like store room, where I can see thousand of ipod there.. got very excited and almost try to steal one.. (hehe, just kiddin) we’re taking XServe and then proceed to the server room. Got the hand-on experience to set up and start up the server ^__^ glad although I kept sneezing there.. It was very cool inside the server room. I back at almost 12, then went for lunch and continue my project afterwards…When I was almost done at 5.45, Alfon popped up and raised the discussion: there are still some problems with the current project logic. In that case, we eventually decided to change the specification. Again! Oh no.. I know we need to do it.. but to be honest, I wasn’t really satisfied with the conclusion we had that night… However, my mind was just too tired to propose better solution. I went back at almost 7.30 that day.. Felt very tired and saturated. Can’t slept due to my mind.. no mood to do anything.. I ate noodle then went to sleep at 10..

Thursday, woke up after a nightmare of the project. Felt dizzy, but decided to go to office anyway. I can’t solve the problem if I try to run from it. When I reached office, I eventually made a decision to re compile the PHP to include some necessary modules. To my surprise, the module saved my day! But the drawback is that.. we’ll need to recompile all the PHP at different server, because the module isn’t supported by default. I told Alfon about it, and he also seemed to prefer this solution rather than yesterday’s conclusion. Haha.. So I eventually moved on with the project. Have lunch with team members at 12 (so lucky to be asked, since Jasmine them were on meeting) Only during that time, I know that Alfon is going overseas this Saturday! Ohh.. That’s why he kept pushing for this project? I believe he was stressed too.. sigh.. I felt quite guilty that time. Somemore he told me that he will have half day leave tomorrow morning while we’ll be having telematch at the afternoon.. Back from lunch, I decided to finish the project today (although during previous discussion, I was requesting for 2 days). By 5.15, I demo the project.. Eventually there was no long discussion this time. =) Finished the demo by 6, went down to upgrade the testing server, then went back at 6.45 with Imam. Sorry for being late for 15 minutes T_T.. I have nasi lemak for dinner and slacked for the rest of the night. However, felt guilty of doing nothing.. so eventually update Red Cross website =)… I slept at 10.20.. got some cough that make my slept uncomfortable.. sigh..

Friday, really really lazy to wake up. I believe it was due to the medicine I drank the night before. Still half awake when I eventually reached bus stop.. No body was there. I tot that I miss the 2nd bus.. .but then.. 2 minutes later, the bus arrived! Hurray~~ 1 week of 2nd bus~~ I wonder if I ever achieve this before? Haha.. But I was really sleepy.. slept until my neck aches when I reached Yio Cu Kang. Managed to get the Friday Todays ^^ reached office.. I kept thinking of excuse to run from the telematch. Not because I don’t want to join.. but I afraid that my condition will get worse on Monday. “So what? Monday sick then MC lar” was what Loy told me ^^; eventually I decided to go. At the end, all the IA students were going. I got the black wristband, which meant I belonged to black team.. Imam also got the black wristband.. but then, he didn’t want to play.. T__T.. Liao Liang got black.. so he exchanged with Imam.. and I got mate in black team o^^o.. I met alfon there too.. he seemed to be the coordinator. He was in black team, but didn’t really played. We had 21 people in black team.. so we called ourselves black jack ;) The games was fun.. and better yet, we are the winner!! Yaayy!! Got a small radio as a gift :p plus the wristband, drink and food, it wasn’t a bad decision to join the telematch XD (not forgetting that I can slack from work and go home early~)

So, eventually I reached hall at 5.30.. I usually still at office that time XD.. having early dinner with Death Note 31.. then suddenly got a sms from Henny asking if we wanted to go for KFC… oh no.. I wanna join.. T_T haha.. anyway.. after dinner, I drank the medicine again.. now felt so sleepy.. might have a early sleep today.. Would actually need to go for First Aid training tomorrow.. but cancelled due to full class T_T

Supervisor is leaving next week ~ NTU Tutor is coming next week
Erlin.D

2 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Erlin ~ Jasmine here.. you still went to the telematch ar ! hope your sickness didn't get worst.. i changed another blog skin.. got time give me some comments k.. Get well soon ~

Unknown said...

Jasmine~ Eventually ur blog is updated XD.. haha.. The new skin is nice.. but why i can't find the link to put comment :( only can write in shout box.. ix.. T__T..

I'm far far better now =D.. Thanks so much.. Ok, Looking forward for more entries from u :p