Friday, June 29, 2007

A Week in Singapore

It has been exactly one week after I back from US.. As a ritual, I will note down the highlight of those days:

Friday: Reached Sg at almost 1. Took taxi back to NTU.. which cost almost $40! Thanks God we’re sharing among 3 people. Reached NTU, sms family, tidying up and slept at almost 5 am. Wake up only at 7pm! Bye2 all my plans for Friday.. Having instant noodle as my dinner.. my first meal in Singapore is Indomie! Yes.. Watashiwa Indomie Gasuki…

Saturday: Slept at almost 3.. but can’t slept.. thus woke up at 7.. sent reminder email for booklet, changed my air ticket to 7 of July (a great date right? 07/07/07 :p ) then went to Orchard to get my Sony hospitalized. So sad that the LCD break wasn’t covered inside warranty.. and I need to spent another $150 for it.. huhuhu.. had lunch, then went for Vibrant Blood.

Sunday: Starting Ureca, but can not really focus on it. Still having jet lag. Eventually finishing Death Note. Meeting Johnson, then having gathering with Blazers at night. So happy that eventually can meet them again…

Monday: My mobile was broken. Thanks that it was only temporary or else I will need to go to Woodlands again.. (or will I?) Met Shifu for Ureca discussion, then having lunch with Blazers, then went back hostel.. Felt sleepy.. slept.. then continue with Ureca.. then make appointment with Apong to meet on Friday for FYP

Tuesday: Ureca

Wednesday: Ureca

Thursday: Submitting report only at 4pm. 1 hour before the deadline. Felt so much relieve after submission. Haha.. then having BBQ with Vibrant Blood Committee at night.. phaise2.. I only came to eat T_T reached back hostel at almost 12.. stared at FYP for 1 hour before KO.

Friday: Meeting Apong at 9am. Wake up only at 8.40 after the sms from him. Rush to shower, then listen dedicatedly to the explanation.. He was good in explaining.. thanks so much pong XD.. after the FYP rush, back to sleep for 15 minutes.. then da pao for lunch.. decided to start watching Proposal Daisakusen.. then found that it’s a bit weird.. haha.. stopped after 1 episode, then blogging.. and now is the time for dinner~

Btw... So many people had gone back to Medan already.. Since I arrived, Anton was back, then Handarmin.. Ryoma is in Malaysia, while Jess was with family too.. Tomorrow will be Tomy turn to go back.. then WK for the next day.. T__T I want to go back tooo.. huhuhu.. wait for me there, k... =D

Dinner, dinner,
Erlin.D

No comments: