Chinese New Year is here again. As usual, I’m going to visit my (only) relative here. The past three years, I had always been troubling her to pick me from MRT. This time around, I am fully determined to knock on her door without having her drove me there. (Phaise, has been teased during last year visit “Next time you come here, you can actually take bus from Bedok to my place… it’s easier.. so that you can come whenever you want.. not only once in a year” *stab stab stab)
So, first thing I need to do is to find her address.. which was given by my sister 4 years ago… mess about half of the room (because another half is my roomie’s) to find the piece of paper.. Jump with joy for 1 minutes after finding the paper.. then typing in the postal code to street directory… and get the correct result… (happy again) then, I selected what I want to view.. “Nearest walking distance using MRT & Bus” but then.. the result was:
2b. You will travel for another 22 stations before reaching your destination station.
2c. At the 23rd station, please alight at Bedok MRT (EW5).
3. End Destination: Your destination address is 1.58 km away.
Bayshore Park
Huh…? So the street directory actually suggest me to walk from MRT to her house? T__T lousy… I didn’t expect it.. I remember she told me last year that there was a bus that I can take to near her house.. but why it’s not stated in street directory? Of course, I can’t remember what was the bus number she suggested 1 year ago.. T_T
Finally, after several tried using different option, I got some results saying that I should take bus 14.. I’ll give it a try in next few days.. wish me luck!
By the way, I really feel phaise to visit her only once in a year :( Usually, after the visit, I promised myself to contact her more.. but then.. I always remember her again only when CNY is in 1 week time.. such a bad cousin T_T At that time, I will feel very guilty and keep thinking of what to buy for her to compensate.. (because she always give me angpao.. afraid that she tought I came only for angpao ^^;) This year around, I bought her chocolate.. I can’t remember what I bought last year.. (my oh my brain) Ummm... I think chocolate as well… Alright, to reduce the severity effect of my rusty brain, here I posted the chocolate I bought for her this year.
Chocolate Coctail Creams - Anthony Berg
CNY Gift as well as Valentine Gift :p
With this, I will remember not to buy the same thing next year... haha... And her address is Emerald Tower, 469981. I will definitely looking for this post again next year. XD
Side talk, my roomie has went back to Indonesia.. feel quite lonely in room T_T I bet I will sleep like pig in this one week (To get the essence of few last days of Pig Year :p)
Side talk2, I also managed to buy a small cute massanger for It Land.. It is from Mini Toons.. Quite cheap, $4.95 for one.. and buy 4 get 1 free. Anyone wanna join me? hahaha..
Still looking for 2 oranges,
Erlin.D

4 comments:
Trust the street directory. Bus 14 goes a long long way to get to Bayshore Park.
Thx for the information, anonymous! Hmm.. so that's really no better way than walking? T_T
Depends if you prefer bus to walking. If you're taking bus I suggest alighting at Tanah Merah mrt station and taking bus 14 from there.
Haha.. Thx so much.. Okay.. will be following your advice :)
Post a Comment