Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Showdown

Finally… the presentation is over!

I was far from my best condition during the presentation… Coughing and sneezing for the whole day.. On top of that, can’t sleep well worrying about my lack of preparation.. and the weather was so hooottt (excuses)

Honestly, I was really scared with the presentation.. I can still remember that my last presentation was last semester during professional communication… and I practice 2 weeks only for the 3 mins presentation. And now? For the most important half hour of my university life, I practically practice less than 2 days.. T_T

In presentation itself.. I was all nervous… I kept looking at the slides, I didn’t look at my supervisor, not even to my examiner T_T… Since my examiner asked me to go fast, I finished my presentation in 10 mins.. afterwards, the question and answer went for another 2 mins.. and that’s all. And on the QnA question, my supervisor did help me to convince the examiner. She is really an angel ^_^ thanks so much for all your guidance, prof! I truly appreciate it. And I apologize for making you shock with my nervousness.. T_T (“Why you’re so nervous? Try to improve hor”)


Me and my dear "cubicle PC"

After the presentation, my next stop was MC. T_T I didn’t know why the place was so crowded, I waited for almost 1 hour there… and the doctor gave me 4 types of medicine, only with my explanation of “cough with flu symptom”

When I was given the medicines, the doctor did tell me that it will cause drowsiness.. but I never expected it to be that strong. I can’t even manage to finish my 20 mins Code Geass before I sleep for a long 10 hrs..

Today is the second day of the medication.. feel weak and sleepy all day (surprisingly, I can still eat a lot :p) going to have dinner now and go to sleep again… hope that the medicine will work.. I have many things I need to doo.... pleasee T__T

ZzZz and Zzz,
Erlin.D

PS: can feel that my blog entry didn’t well organized.. but currently my brain can’t think of how to make it up.. ZzZz

7 comments:

Arianto said...

Erliiiin.. congrats yah!!! Kalo dapat A+ traktiran loh ya... hahahaha jokin2~

Dengan demikian.. selamat datang ke dunia kerja Erlin :p

Unknown said...

hahaha.. kl A+ traktir de.. kalo gk.. ari traktir? :p

blm dunia kerja ah T_T masih nunggu result :p i still want to taste abit of undergradute life.. hahaha.. XD

Andri Setiawan said...

erlin, aloha!
congratz yo dah selesai!!

all d best for ur future life..

btw gua link blog loe di tempat gua y..

Unknown said...

aloha! hahaha... yoz.. thx andri~ selamat yaa... pasti nya u juga da kelar.. hohoho..

silakan silakan di link... sorry kemarin w nge link tanpa tanya XD biar lebih surprise :p wakakakak

All the best for you too.. ^__^

helios_lie said...

Wish you get well soon!

qizhi said...

when u tell the doctor u have cough and flu, he will automatically give u tt type of medicine... they already know what illness u probably hv... cos i work with another doctor before... they all give out medicine the same way...

anyway, wish you will recover soon... ^^

Unknown said...

Ooow... Ic.. hahaha... but the doctor is quite pro, my cough is almost gone now. Thanks alot for your wish ^_^

Enjoy your holidays~!