However, it led to my mind wandering for the rest of the day. I kept doing silly things, forgot what I supposed to do, and scribbled through my sentences… even as I’m typing this blog, I have no idea how to start… this is not a good sign ^^;
My routine is back this week… wake up, work, eat, sleep. I felt blessed and sick with my routine at the same time. I think I need to add some ‘spices’ to it, but I haven’t decided what. Work is quite manageable, but I can’t really predict what time I can leave, as it depends on how many trades done for the day… so I can’t really plan anything for evening… hmm… sound like trying to find an excuse for myself XP
Nothing really special in office this week… On Thursday, our director paid us a visit... That’s a nice surprise. He looked fine! And super casual with his shirt and jeans ^^;
On Friday, everybody seemed to be motivated by him and wore so casual as well. Even I wear white jeans XP haha… That day, I moved to office next door. A lot of arguments were flying around regarding the best seat, the Feng Shui, the hassles, etc etc… I can’t help but plug on my earpiece and start to work.. not because I wasn’t interested.. but because I can listen to it all day long and abandon my work. Haha… My seat was quite nice, hidden except from someone behind me.
Friday was the launching day for WoW The Warth of The Lich King. I’m not a fans of gaming (definitely NOT! Can’t even play puzzle bubble), but I follow my colleague to the preorder collection after lunch. It was such a looonngg queue there.. And I can’t help but to take pics :p
The launching of WoW. Can hardly find gal there
At night, Che2 told us that she finally found a new place to stay: Bukit Gombak. Now she is getting nearer to us ^^ glad to hear about it.
Saturday was a full day out. I went to Westmall (after making 4 times way back to home as we forgot to get things), then get a cake for Che2, and went straight to Clementi for the highlight of the day: birthday celebration =D Expected but not predicted by me, all of them (except tatsu and winson who I dragged along) were late T_T but it was a nice delay actually, since everyone gathered at almost the same time, and we can have a great lunch together =D

@ Botak Jones Clementi
I was quite surprised when I saw Inche wearing similar clothing with me. Green and white, top and bottom. We didn’t plan for it at all, really. It was a nice coincidence though :p
The birthday celebration finished at around 2.. then most of us decided to pay a visit to west coast plaza, a new plaza at Clementi area. As normal got-nothing-to-do folks, we walked around, then stopped at Starbucks to talk about current gossip :p

Infront of Christmas Tree - feel like back to school old days ;p
Later at around 5, we went to a classical concert at NUS. We took the free shuttle bus from west coast mall to NUS. The bus driver was sooo nice to stop us at where we supposed to. When I get down from the bus, I felt the sense of achievement.
Finally, yeah, finally… after more than 4 years in Singapore… I finally landed my feet at NUS! Muahahahaa… (I only laugh inside my heart of course). We had a walk there, had a student price mega mac (it was hugee!) then went for the concert. Thanks to fidel, the seat booked was a very great balcony area. We could do cam-whore there without disturbing anyone XP everything was very great… except… erm… of my poor appreciation towards classical music. I dozed off within the next 15 mins. I didn’t really know what happened for the next two hours… only seeing the conductor kept coming in and out, and people can’t stop clapping…

NUS Conservatory of Music Hall
Back to Bukit Batok, it took me less than 2 hours to doze off until the next morning XP
On Sunday… again, I woke up early. Not really have anything to do… just can’t sleep T_T I started my day with a great breakfast (thanks to Tomy’s mum) then replying my friends email, having a huge lunch, watching dark knight, then having another huge dinner and fruit.
Now... just finished ironing cloths and got prepared for tomorrow… time flies.
Btw, I started to get used to my new phone already =D I love my E66.. although some people said that it’s a lousy phone and made me hurt T_T I haven’t used the full function, but I’m happy with the wireless. Will try out the GPS soon :p hahaha…
For everyone who is on exam mood… ganbatte!
ED
At night, Che2 told us that she finally found a new place to stay: Bukit Gombak. Now she is getting nearer to us ^^ glad to hear about it.
Saturday was a full day out. I went to Westmall (after making 4 times way back to home as we forgot to get things), then get a cake for Che2, and went straight to Clementi for the highlight of the day: birthday celebration =D Expected but not predicted by me, all of them (except tatsu and winson who I dragged along) were late T_T but it was a nice delay actually, since everyone gathered at almost the same time, and we can have a great lunch together =D
@ Botak Jones Clementi
I was quite surprised when I saw Inche wearing similar clothing with me. Green and white, top and bottom. We didn’t plan for it at all, really. It was a nice coincidence though :p
The birthday celebration finished at around 2.. then most of us decided to pay a visit to west coast plaza, a new plaza at Clementi area. As normal got-nothing-to-do folks, we walked around, then stopped at Starbucks to talk about current gossip :p
Infront of Christmas Tree - feel like back to school old days ;p
Later at around 5, we went to a classical concert at NUS. We took the free shuttle bus from west coast mall to NUS. The bus driver was sooo nice to stop us at where we supposed to. When I get down from the bus, I felt the sense of achievement.
Finally, yeah, finally… after more than 4 years in Singapore… I finally landed my feet at NUS! Muahahahaa… (I only laugh inside my heart of course). We had a walk there, had a student price mega mac (it was hugee!) then went for the concert. Thanks to fidel, the seat booked was a very great balcony area. We could do cam-whore there without disturbing anyone XP everything was very great… except… erm… of my poor appreciation towards classical music. I dozed off within the next 15 mins. I didn’t really know what happened for the next two hours… only seeing the conductor kept coming in and out, and people can’t stop clapping…
NUS Conservatory of Music Hall
Back to Bukit Batok, it took me less than 2 hours to doze off until the next morning XP
On Sunday… again, I woke up early. Not really have anything to do… just can’t sleep T_T I started my day with a great breakfast (thanks to Tomy’s mum) then replying my friends email, having a huge lunch, watching dark knight, then having another huge dinner and fruit.
Now... just finished ironing cloths and got prepared for tomorrow… time flies.
Btw, I started to get used to my new phone already =D I love my E66.. although some people said that it’s a lousy phone and made me hurt T_T I haven’t used the full function, but I’m happy with the wireless. Will try out the GPS soon :p hahaha…
For everyone who is on exam mood… ganbatte!
ED

10 comments:
from ur photo, west coast plaza looks a bit brighter than when i last went there 3 years ago... it was then known as ginza plaza and is more like a "shop centre" than a "shopping centre" - just shops, no pple... dunno if the same dull atmosphere still there... =.=
Ah! so it is not a totally new mall! I didn't know... we covered the place pretty fast.. like in within half an hour.. dunno because there were still a lot of place under renovation, or it's just.. yeah, small :p
Even it was the first day they provide the free shuttle bus, the place wasn't so crowded ^^;
hehe... now you know it is not a new place...
it always looked a kind of sad place to me... here's the wiki article with the history of it ^^
there will be new shopping centre at clementi central in 2-3 years... hopefully it is nearer to your place... and more accessible by MRT ^^
btw... my M1 contract expire 26th... would you recommend i switch to E66? don't ask me to switch telco, i like M1 and my number just fine and number "portability" still has terms and conditions =.=
It was a gloomy history indeed :( 2 - 3 years!? looking forward to it! but I might have moved out by that time.. ><
Wow, hunting for new phone? hahaha... Nope nope... I would not say that E66 is the only choice... E66 is the only choice for me because I decided to stick to Nokia, I needed GPS, and it is the only phone thin enough for gal.
What about iPhone? :p
hmm... iphone is singtel leh... i don't believe in "jailbreaking" =.=
seems like i will have to ask at m1 shop liao ^^
and i only have one paper left, next tues ^^
hahahaha...
it will be better if you have some phones in mind though! There are a lot of great phones out there, depends on your need, you will find a phone, no worries ;)
What will be the main features you need? if you are looking for pda style phone, i will definitely recommend HTC =)
i only need the organiser (calendar+appointments) function, and preferably wifi... gps is less important but it seems that wifi and gps appear together in most phones...
oh yes, it should be as low-price as possible and the phone OS no longer matters (i don't care about windows mobile anymore) ^^
LOL!
Recommending Nokia E51 or N6600 =D
I hv been using nokia for too long to recommend other brand XP (read: biased)
i think i will just go with no-camera e51 - can bring into army camp on training ^^
p.s. i am also here to spam for my latest blog entry ... comments there are welcome :p
i'm only taking max of 6 subjects :)
and thanks for your advice on AI ^^
Post a Comment