Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

… in advance :p

One week to go till the new year… At this hour 4 days from now, I will be at Medan already =D I might not be able to update my post until next month… so please allow me to be a bit kiasu in wishing everyone a great new year ahead =) May it be a time for all of us to spend time with loved ones =D

This week has passed quite fast. The team has extremely a lot of things to do. I tried to help as much as I can (not much, maybe T_T) and haven’t really has time to discuss about any automation with macro. They are really having so many outstanding requests… sigh. Might these will pass soon…

Lucky for me, I had some delicious birthday cake when the week started, which helped me to survive until Friday. Thanks to Ivana to have her birthday on Monday! Hahaha… Happy Birthday to you again, and might all your wishes come true!


Happy Birthday Flatmate! You are just getting younger and younger every year.

On Friday, I had my very first movie screening with other GTO grads in Singapore. haha… We had our dinner @ Clementi, then continued with a (very) short project discussion, and carried on with a Slumdog Millionaire movie. It was the first bollywood movie that I watch (another first thing), and I gave it 4 stars out of 5 =D thanks Anand for being such a great background-story teller for all of us. And of course, thanks Kelvin for sending us home after the movie =D


Cheezy Chicken, $6 @ Le Gourmet, Clementi

On Saturday, I was having hard time to wake up on time. Yup, I have promised my friends to go to Chinatown for some sightseeing before going back to hometown. I set off at 12.30, went to orchard for a while, stopped at bugis for a moment, and then finally stayed at Chinatown for the next 4 hours. It was super crowded!! I reminded me of why I was there on my first year in NTU and never come back for the next four years. Haha.. but I didn’t regret being there though. The Ox is definitely kawaaaiii this year.


Cute Ox~ @ Chinatown

Alrighty. CNY mood everywhere~~ Going to pack now. I’m leaving on Thursday early in the morning… Not sure how to wake myself up T_T

(Just some heads up for myself, I’m predicted to have some gloomy post entries in next few weeks, of how the next long holiday seems so far away from anywhere. Hahaha…)

Vera, all the best in Chicago =] Bon Voyageee!
ED

4 comments:

lee2 said...

slumdog millionaire is not a bollywood production hunny, it is a hollywood production based on a novel written by an Indian diplomat.

And it hasn't been released yet!!! So, where do you watch it? Hayooo ... =p

Unknown said...

astaga Le, u master in movie ya?

waah... means that my first-bollywood movie is yet to be found. hahaha..

I flew to US for the movie :p :p wakakakkk (ketahuan banget boongnya T_T) you want? :p

lee2 said...

Udh ntn juga ... wakakaka
en udh baca novelnya juga ...
alur ceritanya beda pisan euiy, walau konsep gedenya sama hehehe ...

eh kalo ada MSc in Movie seru kali ya =p

Unknown said...

Wah, makasi Erlin!!! happie CNY ya!!!