Anyway, my Friday has been quite good. I had a conference call for half day, continued with a nice lunch with moja and nata and her friend, then relax for a while before my nervous presentation at 5… and ending my work of the week at 11pm. Tired but feel relieved that it is over =]
Saturday, I woke up at 6am. Yeah, I didn’t type a wrong time. Sleep at 2, woke up at 6. For the sake of morning sport at botanical garden. Hahahaa…(of course it’s not true) One of our high school friends was visiting us, and of course I wont miss the chance to meet her. I was so sleepy, but the visit was a good one. After botanical garden, we continued with Marina Barrage. Gosh, I never know that this kind of place exists in Singapore! It was a good educational visit, and of course worth visiting with all the free shuttle and free tour around :p
After a so “nature-loving” visit the whole morning, we have a great lunch at Vivocity. The lunch was really great. The quality was good, and the quantity is just nice (read: aloot). I decided to go back while the others continued their journey to Mount Faber. I slept all the way on bus, and lucky to wake up one minute before my drop point. It was raining… and just a nice weather for a long nap… but then…
I realized that I haven’t done my chores at home T_T ending up doing the sweeping and brushing until around 7.. then relax for a while before che2 and bol2 visit at 8. Thanks dear for buying me dinner :p hahaha… My roommate was back at 10, and both of us were so tired and decided to sleep early for the day…
I slept for at least 12 hours before waking up at 11am. Having a quick shower, I then went off for my first KFC since CNY. It was still as good as usual, less the long queue. I think the business was somehow affected by the big stretch of cafes opened at the JP2. I finished my lunch and having some walk before going back to home.
Once back, I relax for a while, having dinner, and then continued with an Angeline Jolie’s movie: “Changeling”. It was a good long movie. Glad that in the end the justice won. Wonder if the film will make its way to Oscar this year. I’m yet to watch the CCBB =D
Anyway, it’s 11.30 now… going to sleep after ironing my bulk of cloths T_T
ZzZz,
ED

No comments:
Post a Comment