Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Wonderful Weekend~

I was a bit overloaded at office, but I’m not complaining. I know I’m not the only one. Everyone looked quite tense T_T I received my first ‘bonus’ on Tuesday. The nervous feeling when entering the big boss office beat my happiness towards the bonus.

The days in office have passed very fast. I somehow always feel reluctant to leave office. The hardest time in a day is to wake up at 6.30 every morning. Once I managed to get it started, I’m fine :) Oh, I break my own record by waking up at 7.30 this week =.=’ Lucky that I was still able to get to office on time.

On Friday afternoon (yeah, the Friday the thirteen), Loy suddenly messaged me and asked if I can join dinner with other IA interns. Of course I can! The reunion has been a good one =D Sad that imam can’t make it :( Loy has his own company, Zhang Fan is the chief marketing officer on his company, Liao liang has been the youngest employee in Apple. Everyone has changed so much, but our days at IA still feel like yesterday. The day we akwardly introduced ourselves, the day we happily had buffet lunch, the day we were so anxious with lucky draw prizes, the day we slacked and went for 2 hours lunch… It feels so nostalgic =)


With 3 young executives~

On Saturday, I went out for a walk at orchard and Vivocity, continued with a super fulfilling dinner at Tech Wyne, celebrating Valentine’s day and Endy Lo’s b’day at the same time =D


Happy Birthday Endy Lo~~~

On Sunday, I woke up at 1, went for lunch, and received a very good news from one of my flatmates. It keeps me occupied for the whole Sunday. Hahaha… Shall I revealed it or should I keep it as a secret? :p Congratz dear. I’m very happy for you. I’m waiting for the treat to come. Hahaha....

10 PM now… and I still haven’t fill in my PR form T_T Have been neglecting it for one month. Oh... Looking forward for the next weekend to come =D

Till then…
ED

No comments: