I wish that this month will never pass too this year, but for a different reason all together (In fact, I only remembered my birthday when my friends celebrated it 10 days in advance =.=’) My rotation in the team is ending this march, and I still have tons of things to do! It is just kept piling up no matter how fast I tried to solve it. How can I move to the next rotation if I didn’t finish the work? There is nobody else who I can hand in too… so I can view this as “get it done or nothing at all”. With my evaluation at stake, I have but to choose the first one.
I started the rush on Friday, going back at 1am, with everyone saying how pity I’m. I must get used to those comments until the next 10 days. Time is counting down… but still, I objected the idea to work on weekend. I don’t mind working until midnight everyday, but I still can’t sacrify weekend. Weekend is for long sleep! For movies! For sweeping mopping laundering ironing. Hahaha.
Anyway, Jack is here this week. Glad I still have a chance to meet him on Thursday. It has been 5months since our training…. Feel like only yesterday. He looked very funny when Kelvin and I found him lost in Suntec. Haha.. I know I shouldn’t say this… he has been such a great tour guide for us when we’re at London. Thanks to Kelvin, I found the most delicious chicken rice in Singapore @ Bugis. The food is great. And affordable.

Most delicious chicken rice ever =D
Saturday, I woke up at 10.30, showered, and went to vivocity for the SCE movie screening day. The event was quite organized, the food was quite good, the service was very good, the companions were great, and the sofa was super good, just lack of a tiny bit of good movie. We watched watchmen. Obviously not the best movie that I have ever watched. After the movie, we went for dinner @ KFC. Can you imagine how many people were there, that we hit 3 digits bill for KFC?

@ Gold Class =D =D (... as the waitress)
KFC @ Habourfront - SGD111.25
We reached back home at around 8.30… then showered and relax for a while. I felt very sleepy. After a discussion on 12.30, I slept… determined to wake up at 7 on the next day for a so-outdated-jogging plan…. And failed again =__=
I woke up only at 10… do my weekly chores, and relax… my mood has been down lately, guess that it’s due to the pressure from different areas of my life. Haha. Enough complain. Time for a good nap before dinner :p
ZzZzz,
ED
5 comments:
there are other good chicken rice in singapore... i bet you've never tried the one at margaret drive (which is also well-known for char kway teow) :P
i wonder how long it took for the crew at harbourfront kfc to serve u guys... 30 mins maybe o.O
p.s. my word verification is "press" - hope you aren't hard-PRESSed by work!
really? m going to hunt for it =D I realize that Sg is really famous for Chicken rice, but i never know which is the best one. haha..
KFC? they took less than 10 mins =D
Why your word verification always so meaningful? hahaha...
Thank Ki Chi :)
i know abt the place, cos i go there every week! want to go just sms me ^^
It seems very nice :D.
Which part of Bugis? :D
@hatjhie...
errrrmm... I can't remember which part T_T and since the name is written in Chinese, I can hardly remember. haha.. Will take note of it if I go there again
Post a Comment