I need a companion. Someone who can drag me out from bed for morning jogging, or push me to swimming pool regardless of my thousand excuses. Anybody feels capable of doing so, feel free to apply at your own risk.
The reason for this sudden urge is… well, must be very easy to guess. Lots of oily food consumption that make me hardly fits to any of my jeans. So it is either I throw all my jeans, or I need to find a way to reduce the fat. Eating is definitely not something to forgo weee :p

Eat like today is your last day.
Since I recovered back from my cough, I have been eating inconsiderately. 2 KFC in a week. Japanese set meal and huge western meal in a day, and many other sins that I don’t want to remember. Brr… And did sleeping 12 hours during weekends count to the fat? T_T
Anyway, enough with the self-deprecating mood. Anything else has been quite routine this week. Today is extremely hot, with sudden rain at around 3, which stop at around 6. I was so wanting to throw myself to swimming pool and do some sport, but laziness win. Heh.
It is 7pm now and I’m wondering what to have for dinner... nyam.
Happy Friday the Thirteen and Saturday the White Day for those who celebrates it,
ED
10 comments:
i might go to kfc after trying to complete my FYP report... darn it's due tomorrow ><
p.s. how was IT show?
and some kfc questions...
1. which is your favourite KFC location? in singapore only... :)
2. what do you like to order most often? i admit i always eat 3pc chicken meal XD
ok ok your post is about sport... i feel guilty for tempting you with KFC :(
easiest sport is to run around your neighbourhood... run X number of rounds and stick to the same X every time XD
@ Ki Chi,
3 comments in an hour seems to indicate that the person might be a bit stress... Ganbattee ne!! hahaha..
1. KFC @ Jurong Point - My 90% KFC moments are there. And they are not stingy with their Chicken =D
2. "2 pcs Daily Saver meal, upgrade the coleslaw to Cheese Fries, and can I have all breast meat please" is my normal chanting :p
@anyone who read this
now you know why I need sport badly.
wanna go for badminton? hahaha, usually go badminton on friday night.
Join Fitness Centre!
The expensive membership fee is a very effective motivation =p
If you join Fitness First @Orchard, you have me as a companion haha =p
Okay, now I sound like a sales person =S
@ venny,
I can't play badminton T_T how how how... and scared that later I need to use the racket to smash mosquito instead :p hahaha... joking2.. Thx venny yaa =D
@Lele
Such a wonder that your comment is not alerted as spam! LOL. I will think about it. seriously. Thx thx thx! but might want to join the one near Raffles, nearer to me! come come move here Le? =D Is your membership valid for both?
Yah, I should print this page and show it to Fitness First for a discount huh ...
Unfortunately the answer is no, I only sign up for the Home Membership, which means that I can only go to the Orchard branch
And besides that, I forgot to tell you that I am a morning person, so I go there every morning before work and not after work, I guess I am not a perfect companion for you eh =p
Morning, Night
Ying Yang gitu kita loh Le, masa blm perfect companion sih, bikin w sedih ne :p hahaha..
iya de perfect perfect hahaha
kapan mau kuar bareng lagi?
perlu refreshing dr kantor neh gue =p
Post a Comment