Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Grumbles

Do you ever hate someone so much that, even when you know the person is you client, all your purpose in life is to make the person suffer to the utmost?

Do you?

I don’t.

But I’m now in the position of the poor “someone”. OK I’m not really in a so-high position of a client, but hey, you supposed to be our helping hand.

What do you get by ignoring my emails? What is your purpose of contacting everyone else in the team but me, clearly knowing that I’m the one in charged with the issue? What make it so hard for you to pick up my call? What on earth is your benefit of nagging to my team about myself?

This particular person really tested my patience a lot. I am sort of pissed more because I know why this is done to me and only to me. Alright I’m not that knowledgeable. Alright I need more time to do the task. Alright sometimes I asked questions that sound so idiotic to you. But what make you think it’s acceptable to slam on my every call? Hey!

I don’t get it. Please understand that I am not calling to chat with you. If I can get the answer somewhere else, I would rather go all around the world to get it rather than giving you a call. You might have a high pride or whatever you want to call it, so you think I have none?

Stooo piiid. It makes things so hard for you and me. The more you did it, the more time I need to get things done, and the later I can compile and send it to you. Guess what, you will be the one to feel the end suffering.

Thanks for driving my mood down the hill for the last two weeks. I truly learn a lot from you. Call me lucky to have cross path with you. You’re the extreme unique individual that I could only dream to find in 101 ways to handle difficult people.

--- End of Grumbles ---

Those were the grants and grumbles that have been stacking for the last two weeks. Hah… I feel so good now. To blame other is truly human nature huh? (or it’s only my expertise? Hahaha)

Anyway, as for now, I am no longer as mad as that with the person. Interacting with this particular person has indeed opened my eyes to a different world. After 2 weeks, I started to understand and not taking it so personally anymore. No one can hurt you without your consent :p After all, I prefer someone who tells me directly of how lousy I’m, rather than someone who act good but backstab me from behind.

So, to all my friends who happen to read this: If you have anything that you don’t like about me, please share. I’m ready to have it and be a better person :)

Project ongoing, training upcoming, but movies come first~ :p
ED

No comments: