Sunday, November 01, 2009

Aaaa.. Geocities!!

I received multiple emails from Yahoo alerting that Geocities is closing soon and we're to pull out any data that we need from there...

I tried to recall what I saved there... can't remember anything but my funny website... so I ignored the alert...

Now after posting and notice something weird in my blogger display... I remember... I put my blog icons there!!! I linked them to Geocities!!

Now I have no way to retrieve my icons :( Thanks to my IE settings to always clear history when closing the browser, I don't even have it in my temporary internet files...

So either I have to redo the icons... or it's time for another blog skin revamp...

Hmm... think about it later... I'm getting late! T_T This is the risk of using free stuff... you have no one to sue.... hahaha...
ED

No comments: