Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time for a new skin?

I was so tempted to change my current blog skin to this one below:


Rainbow Garden

Awesome design, awesome color, plus I have never use green in my template before... So why not?

I can do zero personalization. I will be using this like million other users on the net...

Here come the ego and I have to stick to my current theme until I feel creative enough to do a new one... haha...

This mark the end of my 3 days blog template hunting... I'm constantly amazed with the creativity of the designers... inspiring :)

Not yet,
ED

4 comments:

hatjhie said...

Waw. The new skin looks great :D

Unknown said...

Yes, it does. But I'm not uploading it.. you can use it for your blog! :D

Silva@Holsten@HFIWebDesign.com said...

Hi, Erlin! I have to agree with you that there's a huge possibility that other bloggers will use the same template when you use this theme. I commend you for trying to create a new design for your blog. It would be great if you shared it with us though. :)

Unknown said...

The theme you're using has a big role in gaining the interest of readers. You have to make it captivating, but be sure that design isn't exaggerated. Remember that most readers want a simple theme, not the overstating one. You also have to keep in mind that they are more interested in reading the content than noticing your theme. Balance everything, so your visitors will enjoy it.

Layla Stabile @ Sacramento Marketing Labs