After I back from Taiwan, I got myself into the first (and hopefully the last) cough and flu of the year. haha.. haven’t fully recovered from it, but I know I will get my KFC next week.
Office has been less tense. We finally (really finally) make it through one of the major milestone. Something which made my 6 months stay in the team worthwhile :)
From now, it’s one month to Chinese New Year. I have started some shopping and it will continue until next month when I go back. I can’t wait… Finally a complete family gathering =D my sister is even much more enthusiastic than me. I don’t know how she is going to manage with her 50kg luggage.
Chinese New Year Spirit everywhere
Nothing much this weekend… Have a fun day out. Jess just moved house. East is really not a bad option, if only my office is somewhere near there. It will be my time soon in 5 months. Can’t believe that one and half year passed just like that. I would like to find a place near office. Somewhere around Red Hill will be good. But I need female flatmates badly. Any takers? I have to start hunting for juniors it seems. Haha…
I started watching Liar Games Season 2. It’s one of the few series that I watched. The series is good… and I need to have a better hold of the watching temptation. I watched until almost 5am in the morning on Friday T_T definitely not good for health.
Right now, I’m watching “The Blind Side”, a new movie from Sandra Bullock. I was expecting comedy, but it turns out to be true story about a football player Michael Oher. Nice inspirational movie… :) It’s not out yet in Singapore, but has been played at the other part of the world since November.. so yeah.. we got the good quality movie at our room step :p
Ok, I’m bad in multitasking. I’m ending the blog here and going to focus on the movie before it ends without me knowing. There are lots of nice quotes there, and this is one of my favorites, summarized from his essay…
“Any fool can have courage. But honor, that is the real reason you either do something or you don’t. You should hope for courage and try for honor”
Courage and Honor. Hmm,
ED
I started watching Liar Games Season 2. It’s one of the few series that I watched. The series is good… and I need to have a better hold of the watching temptation. I watched until almost 5am in the morning on Friday T_T definitely not good for health.
Right now, I’m watching “The Blind Side”, a new movie from Sandra Bullock. I was expecting comedy, but it turns out to be true story about a football player Michael Oher. Nice inspirational movie… :) It’s not out yet in Singapore, but has been played at the other part of the world since November.. so yeah.. we got the good quality movie at our room step :p
Ok, I’m bad in multitasking. I’m ending the blog here and going to focus on the movie before it ends without me knowing. There are lots of nice quotes there, and this is one of my favorites, summarized from his essay…
“Any fool can have courage. But honor, that is the real reason you either do something or you don’t. You should hope for courage and try for honor”
Courage and Honor. Hmm,
ED
2 comments:
mau donk 'the blind side' ny :p
haha.. boleh2...
ongkosnya a lunch date with Cit ya :p
Post a Comment