Saturday, January 16, 2010

A week of Habour Front

I visited to Habour Front 4 out of 5 working days. And I went off from office before 8pm everyday (and, er, sad to say, reached office 5 mins late constantly). Those are really my own records for this New Year :)

I almost fully recovered from my cough and flu. Almost… would have been fully if I had resisted myself from eating spicy tom yam soup, fried chicken, satay, peanuts, ice creams, and my sin list goes. So here I’m still with few coughs whenever I felt guilty.

When I passed through KFC, I look inside the restaurant and guess what; the black pepper chicken is gone :( I love that menu… how I wish it will be the normal menu list. There is nothing new from KFC… so maybe I can endure another week for that.

On the other side, I tried the Pasta @ Pizza Hut. The lunch set was really value for money. Pizza/Pasta + soup + drink for $7.9++. Deep within I always have the judgmental thought that Pizza Hut is expensive. Now it seems a little bit more affordable… at least for its normal pizza. I saw its new creation for CNY, Pizza in flowery shape. Trust me it looks good…

Meanwhile, MacDonald is embracing CNY with 12 sets of Chinese Zodiac featuring Doraemon. It has Doraemon in tiger cap, Doaremon in rabbit cap, and so on. It released 3 sets / week… and when I know it, my rabbit is already gone :( a bit too late.

Well, I don’t know why my blog is all about food this week. I had a big fried rice meal for dinner and still can’t stop thinking about food T_T Lets move to something more meaningful… hmm…

The reason that I went to Habour Front so often is to meet up with friends. I’m so glad to catch up with them again, after so long :) I never realized that there are quite a lot of my friends working nearby! It’s time to hunt for flatmate to share a flat this coming June. Haha..

Talking about moving, there is some more ‘potential buyer’ viewing our current flat today. I promised my flatmate that I can handle the viewing, but in the end…. I jumped out from the bed only when I heard the bell rang (it was 12.30pm) I didn’t know how messy I looked like, but at least I didn’t make their journey wasted. Fuuiih… I just hope that the agent wont blame me if somehow the potentials are scared away.

After the unique wake up call, I showered and went for lunch at my normal eating place. I had a nice lunch and chat with flatmates. It was already 3 when I called my sister and chat till around 4.30. Time flies when you enjoyed it. Soon enough, it was time for dinner again :p. After dinner, I worked for few hours, and now just relaxing and going to sleep soon.

Btw, I tried Bailey’s. It’s the best tasting liquor I had so far. It has a strong taste of coffee and milk, but almost no alcohol. The best thing is, it doesn’t make you dizzy (I hope I get the right Bailey’s and not coffee milk)

Tomorrow will be about a decision whether to get an iphone now or to wait for another 6 months. It’s my biggest decision of the year. haha..

More to it later!
ED

No comments: