Anyway, I predict that my life-wheel will turn upside down next week. My boss is back, my colleague go for 2 weeks MTA leave, and it’s the mid of 7th month! (I think I’m getting a bit superstitious these days) Well, at least I won't be too surprised if it does happen...
Anyway, I get my Japan visa! In two days! I have to say that Japanese are really that efficient. Even mum and dad have also gotten their visa. Yay! Now waiting for confirmation of the Japan tour itself (keep fingers crossed)
Friday was a farewell day for some people that I know :( It’s also the last day for my dear neighbor, who has been accompanying me for the last 5 weeks. I’m so gonna miss you… You have been one of the rare people who really like food like I do! Haha.. Thank you so much Pooja… I learnt lots from you… and I am wishing you all the best for your bright future :)
Dinner @ Marche, Credit to Baggi, the photographer
Saturday, we went to Pasir Ris Park for family game event :) It was quite fun… I met up with new people, get goody bag, and feel quite bad to be snatching a ball from a 4 years old kid during the game =.=’’ I should have just let her win… Sorry kid… I hope auntie didn’t scare you off!
The multinational Team - Korea + Japan + Indonesia
After the Family game, we went to Bottle Tree park for prawn fishing with Henny cs. Two hours and I didn’t manage to get a single prawn T_T There are 10 of us and we only caught 6 prawns. We looked with amazement on how some of the fisher there caught a big tiger prawn every few minutes. At the end of the day, when we were busy BBQ-ing our 6 prawns, two uncles suddenly came to us and gave us almost all their catches! They did it out from pity seeing that we have so many people but so little catch. In the end, we we’re BBQ-ing more than 30 prawns… courtesy from the uncles. Thanks so much!! It’s really fresh and nyummy :)

The Prawn Feast
After the prawing and eating, we went home and I grumpily washed my muddy shoes, bag, sock, cloths, etc. It took me almost an hour before I got it done and went for dinner. After dinner, we watch “Salt”, which was very captivating until the very end :) I was so awake throughout the show, and dropped to sleep right after the movie. Kudos Angelina Jolie!
Sunday, we went to swim at NTU Alumni Club (Thanks roomie!) We were astonished to find that there was no one in the swimming pool, and I started to connect it to the 7th month of lunar year again (where we shouldn’t swim in the dark =_=) I think the real reason is that arrived slightly too early. People started to pop out half an hour afterwards. After the swim, I went for a nice big chicken rice brunch… There goes my swimming calories’ burnt.
Reached back home, I did my weekly chores. After the chores, Winson came and tempted me with a new iPhone game: Antrim Escape. It’s similar to Crimson & Viridian Room, where we are depicted stucked in a room and needed to find clues to get out. Nice addictive game! I easily spent two hours on that… and now waiting for the sequel to be out.
Finally putting down the game, I then did some research of itinerary for my bro’s visit. Singapore is too small! I can’t find anything to fit into 7 days in Singapore T_T I was looking a lot at restaurant (Jumbo, No Signboard, etc) and my stomach growled by itself. After having dinner (Tian Tian Curry Rice, Bukit Merah), I sent out the itinerary to brother… now see what they say… hahaha..
Time was already 11 by the time I finished… now doing some research on how to downgrade my iPhone 3GS as it’s hanging every other minute… didn’t manage to find anything safe enough for my 5-watt-eyes consumption… hence I’m just gonna shutdown and sleep…
Till next week!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment