Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holiday :'( Holiday :)

One week of holiday passed.. I have a stressful week-day.. lucky it ends with a happy week-end…

On Wednesday, I eventually discussed with Medy.. we decided to use C# to code it. So, on Thursday.. I searched all the possibility of using C#.. Although has been years, C# isn’t very widely used yet.. thus.. very little help can be found how to use C# in networking.. more, all the C# tutorial related with Winsock never can work! Really stressing people up >.<.. On Friday, Medy eventually had time to go to lab. We discussed for a while, then chatted with prof Zhang Jun again. And again, I felt lost. The program must be somewhere between application and transport layer.. and if the program can ever be done, it must be through the use of Winsock.. while.. I really didn’t know yet how powerful the Winsock is. I couldn’t really concentrate on Friday.. Still felt losing my roomie after saying goodbye to her at Habour Front.. (since when I became mellow? ^^;) hahaha.. I eventually walked out from lab at 3pm.. feeling guilty to keep mellowing in lab and claiming the money. :p met Tomy and WK on the way back.. thus eventually had tea break… chatting around of how stress all of us.. ^^; then eventually decided to distress ourselves by going out tomorrow. Journey was being planned.. we chat until 4++ before decided to go back.. hahaha.. Reached my room.. again, felt the emptiness. Put down the thick C++ book I borrowed from Arianto (thanks a lot ^^) then started chatting and browsing until late at night.. Then went to celebrate Dunkie b’day.. haha.. Happy 20th B’day, Duncan! It’s such a nice party. Eventually be able to see that Duncan can be salting too because of so many guests :p.. haha.. I met Hans there.. he asked me about the ureca project.. in where I can’t really give good answer.. however, eventually he decided to join us! (after so many rayuan pulau kelapa from me…) when he questioned me about the prog language use, I said C++.. then he cheered. I wonder if he knew C++ very well.. he said that he knew nothing.. but he really eager to learn. Hem.. quite deterministic =) that made me think.. why it’s so hard for me to leave from my comfort zone of java and C#.. while he is so happy to learn new language? I think I should have taken it as an opportunity from the first place.. instead of thinking of switching project or forcing to use C# in doing it. Thx for make me realize it ;) One week late is better than no at all rite? Haha.. I back to hostel at almost 2.. then of course going to sleep asap.. and wake up again at 9am by alarm. The room was still as silent as when I was going to sleep.. oh.. roomie.. :’( Then I prepared myself.. then go out at 10.10.. met all of them ontime.. except WK who late for 10 minutes.. which was still very2 ok ;) Reached Bugis around 11… Boly gathered with us there (sorry for making u waited for so long >.<) then went to pray together.. the place was in renovation, but still so many people there.. ^^; finished praying, went for shopping a while at upper level of bugis market.. (got aircon there!) the place is nice enough.. but strange that so many shops are closed. We bought some stuff.. (thanx jess for the cute thing :’)) then went to our next destination… what? KFC for sure ^^ Since I commented that the chicken at KFC nearby is small, we’re having KFC at mall.. The place is so small.. need to wait 15 minutes to get a seat.. >.<. but then, all of us are satisfied with the meal (Cheese Fries still the best) Felt very full as we walked out and continue our journey to Mount Faber ^^ It was around 1.30 when we reached habour front and bought our sky train ticket to mount faber.. All girls sat in one sky car, while all guys (poor them, so gersang :p) sat at another car. I got the car number 57.. which is my favourite number.. so happy o^.^o.. Rina was definitely scared when she was going in to the car. Keep holding Jess' hand all the way to Mount Faber.. haha.. It’s a fun experience. Can see the whole Vivocity from upthere.. ^^ Reached mount fiber.. the christmas feeling was really there.. the decoration was wonderful.. the theme is jewel box.. the decoration filled with blue and white.. what a white Christmas.. adore the decoration so much. Hahaha.. We took a lot of photos (for sure) although I need to use my 2MegaPixel nokia camera this time.. ix.. I really miss Canon.. William said that he is planning to buy a camera too.. Canon A63. Eh? It reminded me that William Tjin ever suggested Canon A63 too.. 2 suggestions from 2 William can’t be wrong. Camera defined ;) But I still don’t know when I’ll buy a new one.. still feeling guilty after all.. >.<.. boly said that she also wanted to buy a camera. Haha.. if 3 of us go to buy together, will it be cheaper? :p

Ok, back to main track.. so we played at Mount Feber until around 4.. have a lot of jokes and chatting along the way. It’s so much fun =D.. next, we’re thinking of going to vivocity or orchard.. after much consideration.. since only me and henry who never go to vivocity.. following the proverb “one for all”, we decided to go orchard instead.. Reaching orchard… the shopping evil started to wake up. Bought 2 handbags from Tang at the first half hour.. :p.. then.. went to Christmas decoration store.. I want to buy a card.. but then.. after waiting for more than 15 minutes and my queue kept being cut, I felt angry and canceled it. Have more windows shopping.. then we went to lucky plaza.. bought phone cards (and more windows shopping) and then having our dinner at Ayam Penyet. That was my first time eating there. Comment? Nice ;) Thanx so much friends to fulfill my demand.. although we just have chicken for lunch (shy shy) Finished dinner, my lip is as red and as bold as African T__T who asked me to finish all the chili... sigh.. didn’t want to care about it, next we moved to Giordano.. Tomy and Henry began their shopping madness :p.. hahaha.. after gio, move to Taka.. bought chocolate for daddy and jacket for mommy.. also bought some other stuff for friends.. all of us really shop we never shop before ^^;.. bought so many stuff… We eventually finished shopping when all the shop close.. and going back at 10++…

Reached NTU at almost 12.. feel so tired.. yet happy.. and didn’t have any intention to study.. hahaha.. so just packing some stuff.. and going to zZzz.. The next day… doing all the household stuff.. sweeping, mopping, cleaning desk, washing clothes, blanket, jacket, etc etc.. also preparing the stuff to be taken back.. only finished at 4.. ^^;.. sigh.. then.. start to write this blog.. then.. now is almost 6 already.. going to have dinner soon and watch movie with blazers =)

Such a happy weekend… these is my another 3 days without coffee.. (but also 3 days without studying.. ^^;) Henry suggested that i try to stop it alternatingly.. may be will try to follow it.. ^^ Yooz.. going back in 2 weeks time.. tomorrow will be a tough day.. btw.. looking at my photos, I just realized that I’m so much fatter after exam.. sigh.. why T__T

Miss you, Che.
Erlin.D

2 comments:

Arianto said...

Aku ngeliat cable car dari Vivocity, Erlin ngeliat Vivocity dari cable car.. hahaha..
Ganbatte URECA nya!

Unknown said...

hahaha.. :D
Thanx so much.. Ganbatte for your FYP too... ayo bikin lagu jawa yg keren :p